Southeastern Oklahoma State University Reviews

My experience with the graduate program has been great so far. I am looking forward to graduating with my MBA in May 2019. The professors and instruction received is world class!
I like southeastern because it allows me to live at home and work but also be a full time student without going every single day! The only thing I would change is the food. It’s not bad but after a while it gets old and it is just the same food all the time.
SOSU has been an overall comfortable college for me so far, the professors i’ve had have been willing to help me when i lack in an area. finding a tutor isn’t a problem and the rescources are always there when needed.
Start Your Review of Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Very good programs and overall great staff who are ready and willing to help. Systems are fairly easy to use and campus is nice and open to even online only students for a quiet place to study.
The people here are very judgmental. Some of the professors enjoy teaching while there are some that act like they do not want to be there. The staff here has no clue what they are talking about. The nurse misdiagnoses people all the time. I was misdiagnosed twice. The food here makes you sick, I lost 20 pounds my freshman year here.
I like SE because everyone is very nice. The people who work there are very helpful when you don't know something. The professors are well educated so they are able to teach young people what they need to know. The college allows options for all students. The classes are well organized and prepared too. This college is the best!
Great college! The instructors are nice and will work with you. The advisors are great with helping you find the classes you'll need for your major. If you apply late they will still try to get you in the school and in classes. Any office is happy to help anyone that is lost and well help tell where you need to go. It is a nice campus and its not too big. The buildings are mostly close together. Its not difficulty to find your classes.
The campus is a very beautiful campus. The professors are great people The party scene could use some work. I think it will be a perfect fit for so many people .
I have taken concurrent classes through this school and have completed them successfully. The professors are helpful and very knowledgeable in their feilds.
Overall, SE has been a good place to be. It is overall affordable and with this you get personal time with professors and have a small community to work with. They have lots of different degree options and provide many opportunities for students to get involved.
This University is very friendly, they welcome you with open arms and care about your true well being. Its a fun campus to live on, they always have activities going on and always try to involve the students in them. The education is spot on and I promise you, you will learn something new everyday.
It's not the best, but I recommend going there. It has a great sports program. Everyone is nice and outgoing there.
I have had a great experience. My advisors are straight forward and keep me in line and on course. The instructors are caring and make sure all students are squared away. The classes are flexible and easy to pick up later if I miss one and have to come back to it.
There are many things I like about Southeastern Oklahoma State University. The people are all so friendly and very helpful if you don't know where you are going. The staff there is very patient and is always willing to help you get what you need in the quickest way possible. The professors are really good with their students and want the best learning experience possible.
I love this school. This is a very accepting environment and it is very loving. The staff is very sweet and lovely to work with, the professors are very nice and forgiving. The campus stays very clean and very safe. I feel safe walking alone or to be alone, and the campus PD do a very good job at keeping it that way. The food is good and nourishing.
Great professors! They're very attentive and helpful. Student life is okay, they could do better. Not very diverse. Not a party school whatsoever. Overall, pretty good school.
I have been an online student in a Master program and found it very rewarding. My major has been a new and enlightening subject to me, Native American Leadership, and I have learned so much. It has motivated me to apply to another school and further my education with this foundation that has been laid.
Start Your Review of Southeastern Oklahoma State University
I like the fact that the campus is small enough to travel by foot from one end to the other. The teacher to student ratio is small enough to have an intimate learning experience. Some of the dormitory buildings are rather old, but are spacious and adequate. The new dormitory buildings are an excellent home away from home. I am loving my "college freshman" experience.
Nice campus, quality people and amazing sense of community. The town that it is in is kinda bland and it can get pretty boring.
I live in Shearer Hall and the RA does nothing. There is loud music, they know there is drinking in the dorm and nothing is done, they tell the students a couple days in advance before an inspection so they can get all of the liquor of our there rooms. If you are going to this school to learn you will need to live off campus. For $2500 a semester it is not worth the trouble, lack of sleep and substandard living quarters. Don't do a sport there either, the coaching staff are very poor.