Southeastern Institute - Columbia Reviews

This place is a freaking joke. Please, if your interested in pharmacy tech program, do not waste your time or money on southeastern institute. They make promises they dont intend to keep, they aren't supportive, nor understanding, they're out for the money, & tell u what u want to hear. I can't tell ya how many times I reached out to the dean & president about not receiving the education I was entitled too and other issues I was having to only be told that things were in the process of changing and would get better. Here it is 2 years later & worse than it was. My only Option now is to retain an attorney!
Excellent institution. I would highly recommend this institution to any student seeking a career in the medical field! The faculty and staff are caring and courteous. The class sizes are small and the campus is dedicated the student's success. You are absolutely more than a number here. They care!
I enjoy my teachers and advisors. They work with you in finding resources upon returning to school. I also love the most of the teachers also work in the field they are teaching to the students.
Start Your Review of Southeastern Institute - Columbia
I have not started school yet. I can say the school has been very helpful with everything to get me started and enrolled to start August 31, 2015!
The experience is awesome. There is a lot of hands on work, and ability to demonstrate the skills learned. I enjoy going here, but need a little help paying for it. I love my degree and what I do.