Southeastern Illinois College Reviews

The classes have been flexibly scheduled to work with my already busy schedule.
The online classes are easy to register for. The class size is manageable for peer to peer interactions.
I haven't used SICs post grad services.
Start Your Review of Southeastern Illinois College
I love the class sizes. It makes learning fun and the instructors approachable. The teachers go above and beyond to help us succeed.
There are Associate degree programs, technical degree programs, and a great nursing program. There are also career fairs provided for the students.
I did not choose a specific major, but graduated with an AA degree. The classes I took all transferred and was accepted to my next phase at an university.
I had a great time at SIC. I was involved in athletics, made new friendships, and graduated with honors.
Online courses are better because if you are in a classroom you don't get as much done as you can with online
The quality of post grad service is ok but it is really up to what you are looking for.
there are some internship prospects but not a lot. There really isn't any career center
Some professors care about their students than others.
It is really challenging when you have so many business classes that cover some things over and over and you don't know which class you are at right know because it is the same things. The workload is a lot but you get the hang of it.
It is really easy. There is all kinds of things to do.
This is a small community college with teachers that truly care if you succeed or not. The staff strive to help you achieve your goals and move up into a better position in the world we live in.
I had a very flexible class, where I could come to any section.
I have a very good Anatomy and Physiology teacher.
Some are good, some are not.
Start Your Review of Southeastern Illinois College
I have had some really great teachers. However, it is my impression in some classes it is very very easy to get an A. I have had fun and learned a lot regardless.
The online classes are very user friendly. When you begin an online class, you go through a tutorial on how to use it.
There are a lot of people who don't really try in their classes. But, there are some hard workers.