Southeast Technical Institute Reviews

works well with everyone and makes it easy for people to learn well with any disability. It's a great college for anyone who really likes to work on computers.
I dont take any online classes but with covid-19 we have been having to do hybrid and its been working really well with all of us.
Their registration process is easy. They have a great selection of courses for the Business Administration major, and majors in general. My academic advisors/counselors are very helpful and friendly. I love that it's a smaller college where it's easy to connect with classmates and instructors. One thing I'd like to see change, however, is the tuition paying part. They could implement a better program for paying tuition fees that tells you your payment status more clearly.
Start Your Review of Southeast Technical Institute
It's a really awesome community college with dorms also which is a plus and has great degrees and programs for everyone.
Southeast Tech is a great school for those looking to receive a high level of education with minimal amount of time in the classroom. The programs they have are fast paced to get you your two year degree quickly and effectively. The teaching staff not only brings extensive knowledge about specific career paths, but also first hand in the field experience that can better prepare you for your future career. Also, smaller class sizes encourages more student to teacher relationships yielding to a deeper understanding of specific skills and knowledge of the specific field of your choosing.
I just recently decided to move back home and go to school. STI was excellent at responding to my questions quickly. They have great customer service, everyone I have spoken to has been knowledgeable and personable. It's been a great experience!
I was previously at another school and it was a terrible experience. After transferring to Southeast I found a love for school again and began to succeed.
Everyone is so helpful and welcoming! Southeast Technical Institute made it easy for me to go back to school easy!
I had an excellent experience at Southeast Tech in the Mechanical Engineering Technology department. The campus is great and the classes helped me develop real world skills.
I like the fact that all the professors genuinely care about their students. They take the time to get to know them and help them with anything. I do wish there were more student events.
Overall, I think going to STI wasn't only my best option but it was the greatest choice in schooling. The opportunities here are endless, and with the program times being cut in half versus a 4+ year college, it's a lot easier to graduate and get started with your career.
The staff at Southeast Tech go above and beyond to help make sure each student is confident in their studies and leaves the school with a great education and is well prepared for the work force.
Small classes. Specialized fields you cannot find everywhere. Teachers really care and take the time to discuss your classes, your future.
I am currently enrolled in this school. The hands on experience is great for my way of learning. The teachers are very knowledgeable and have had a "lived" related occupation. The lived experience of the instructors adds to the educational experience for what to expect when I enter the job market.
I love how friendly all of the staff are and how it’s a perfect mixture of a tech school and a university. I also love how reasonably priced the bookstore is. I’m really happy I chose STI for my college. I feel I have been very prepared for my field!
My experience thus far has been personalized and has applied to my life more than my previous 4 year university. STI is all hands-on, collaborative, and helpful when it comes to academics.
This is an alright school if you are looking to get in get your degree and get out. From my experience they do not willfully offer assistance whether it be information, directing, communicating, giving all information. This can set back getting enrolled or set up and ready for classes and for financing.
Start Your Review of Southeast Technical Institute
I am a sophomore at Southeast Technical Institute and couldn't be more pleased with the experiences I have had already! All professors are warm and welcoming and the facilities are nice and organized. Would definitely recommend going to for any program that is available!
Very few generals required with multiple options to take care of them. The instructors are all fantastic. However, there isn't much stuff to do on campus.
As a Sioux Falls SD student. I started taking dual credit back in the summer after Junior year. I was very fortunate to be appart of this program called Learners 2 Leaders. It gave me the oppurtunity to take 5 college credits at no cost to me. After graduating from my highschool Roosevelt. I decided to stay at Southeast tech. I am currently a double major, the first major is called 'Architectural Engineering Technician' and the other is called 'Construction Management'. Going to Southeast Tech is the best decision I've ever made. The cost is very afforable, you recieve hands on work for things that will pertain to your field of work, the staff is super nice, and the classes sizes are 1:30 at the most. Eventhough Southeast Tech is only a 2 year school there are many different programs and extra curricular activities you are able to do as well.