Southeast Missouri State University Reviews

It's very money-centeric as im sure most schools are, but it's hard to get through and most of the classes that youre forced to take feel like a waste. Most of the teachers are bad at teaching but know what theyre talking about or vice versa. Its in a boring town and admin focuses on things that are not crucial to the learning environment. You will always have a parking ticket and the food will make you sick. Best selling point is its small and you can develop relationships with your teachers.
I am in love with the University I have chosen. They work with me very well and overall is just a beautiful campus to join. Everyone is nice and always out to help you.
When I came to Southeast I had never lived away from home but felt at ease right away. The advisors really help you choose the correct classes and do not overload you! The one thing I would change would be my first dorm room. Luis have been updated more - Towers North - the ventilation was bad and always seemed to hot in the rooms - I would have liked more control in our own rooms - I am in Towers West now and it's much better!
Review Southeast Missouri State University
My experience at Southeast Missouri State University is very family oriented. At Southeast I fell very welcome and feel like I made the best choice when picking my college .
Although I am just now a sophomore, my experience so far with Southeast Missouri State University has been absolutely wonderful and eye opening. The thing about the SEMO campus is that when it comes to safety, DPS won't let you down. They are always around campus. There are loads of fun things to do from musicals to just having a lazy day at the River Campus, you truly won't be gloomy. The only thing that I would probably change is the amount of walking. There are just so many stairs.
Throughout the orientation process, they were very helpful. The River campus is absolutely beautiful and the dorms there are really big. Everyone I've met has been very friendly too.
I like that any question you have it can be answered. The professors here are really understanding as well, especially the professors for your online courses. I would recommend Southeast Missouri State University to anyone who is trying to stay close to home but also get a good education and college life. The only thing I would like to see change about Southeast Missouri State University is the amount of free parking for students. It is really hard to find available parking on campus.
Southeast Missouri State University is a wonderful four-year university that offers small class sizes amongst a small but spacious campus, that is located right next to the Mississippi River. When I chose to return to college as a non-traditional student turning twenty three years old, I knew that Southeast was the college for me. It is not only an affordable higher education option but also caters to helping students achieve degrees through various programs intended to help students excel.
Southeast Missouri State University has a great curriculum with amazing professors. The dorms are very nice and kept clean. My only complaint would be the dining halls. There are not really dining halls that server the regular breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining halls mainly consist of fast food and no one wants to eat that all the time.
Very clean campus, I enjoy the new buildings and updates being done to the campus. All the the dorm halls are updated and clean as well, nice dorm rooms and a lot of options.
I like that SEMO is highly affordable. The people are campus are more outgoing than I expected. The teachers for the most part very cooperative and care about your education.
I like the small hometown feel and the campus life. The dorms are very nice and everything you need is within walking distance. If not, the university provides a shuttle. The professors and classes are top notch. Every class and professor I've had has been willing to go beyond the expected to make sure that you understand the material. There are many study groups also.
Southeast Missouri State University is one of the greatest college experiences that I have ever had. The campus is so diverse and the faculty and students are very friendly and helpful.
Southeast is a great place to learn. The instructors and all staff are very professional and courteous. The services, such as Learning Assistance Programs, including tutoring, College Success Seminar, Educational Access Programs, Management and Student success are so accomodating. All students are given every opportunity to take advantage of the programs available designed to foster a learning and earning a degree. I absolutely love it!
Although I have no attended this college yet, it is my first pick. Through all the help I have needed they were great. I picked this school because of the beautiful campuses and the location.
So far, SEMO has been an amazing college to be a part of. There are SO many different resources for any assistance that a student could ever need. The campus is so welcoming to diversity and has so man different programs to make everyone feel at home. Professors are always willing to help out, and will work with you to set up an appointment to help you if you are struggling in class. The campus is very clean, and all the students are very kind and respectful. Dorm life is a great way to make new friends at SEMO, and it has enhanced my experience more than I would have thought. Overall, SEMO is a great college.
Semo has been a wonderful experience so far. I look forward to next. Everyone is very friendly and they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Review Southeast Missouri State University
Currently have been on campus a few times and it is really easy to get around! I am enrolled in some classes that get credit for this college and they are very good classes! Really enjoy it!
I have had a pretty great experience so far on the campus of Southeast Missouri State University! I love the classes, professors, and my classmates! I've made a lot of new friends and hope to make more! My classes have been pretty easygoing with the perfect amount of challenge! The professors here will take their time to help you if you need it! The food on campus is also pretty good with many different options to choose from! If I could change anything on campus I would make less smoking areas or a non smoking campus! I would like to see more campus police out and about more instead of parked in front of the DPS building! Overall the campus and everything around it has been pretty awesome!
I like all the resources the university has to prepare us for the real world. Tons of workshops, seminars, networking events, and more. I would like to see the parking situation change and for old dorms to be renovated.