Southeast Community College Area Reviews

Southeast Community College has so far been very good to me. The professor I've had are awesome they care about your education and willing to learn. They'll take the time to help you with anything. I've learned by having a good relationship with my professor makes me more willing to ask for help.
Everyone has been very friendly so far. I wish the financial aid process was easier. It is nice that I can do all of my classes online. I can do all of my studying in my home.
The college has updated their look, including the additional expansion and it is cool, minus the city road improvements that never end.
Review Your College
I took several courses through SCC in high school. Overall it was a positive experience. I did mostly online course, which were easy to follow, but also allowed one to one contact with course instructors who were both helpful and easily accessible to contact with any question on homework or tests.
Great looking school, great staff, smaller than UNL, but everyone is very strange or old and don't socialize.
It's been very nice living on campus because of the easy accessibility to teachers and study material.
There are many shops looking for good technicians from Milford.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
The classes for automotive are very straightforward and covers the entire vehicle and all of its systems. Not to mention the small class sizes, there only about 8-10 students per class.
The career services at Milford are easily accessible and definitely help you find a good paying job.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Because I'm going into Automotive Technology it will certify me to work at most any shop or dealership. Around 90 percent of students graduating with my diploma are guaranteed jobs straight out of school, that's another reason Milford is my college of choice.
I've enjoyed being on campus thus far because of the weekly planned activities on campus for anyone to join. Besides the fact that it gets boring because Milford is so small the people are great and it's my perfect place for secondary education.
My scholarship class has been so beneficial.
It's made me feel like my goals are attainable!
The school provides a lot of opportunities for students to get acquainted with employers in the area with their various job fairs they hold.
  • Mar 25 2016
  • Value
Class sizes are small which helps with the success of each student, and the instructors are just amazing at what they do.
My classes are super flexible to schedule because they understand that most students have jobs in the industry and plan classes according to when most people would be available. They also allow classes online to make things even more convenient.
The thing loved most about online classes is that they didn't just assume everyone knew the system. The first couple days is usually a "get to know the program" assignment and activities.
Review Your College
They offer a lot tools to help students apply for positions.
  • Mar 25 2016
  • Value
The culinary program is like being apart of a giant family with excellent connections. I couldn't have asked for a better place or set up.
Instructors truly care about your success. They make time for you to get the help you need.