- 4 Year
- TAMPA, FL
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
South University is working in collaboration with local and national authorities to monitor the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. The University continues to implement the Emergency Preparedness Plan to reflect the changing COVID-19 situation for our locations and has instituted a number of actions to protect the health and safety of the South University community. Learn More
- Academicsgrade unavailable
- Valuegrade C+
- Diversitygrade B+
- Campusgrade A minus
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade unavailable
- Professorsgrade unavailable
- Locationgrade A minus
- Dormsgrade unavailable
- Campus Foodgrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Safetygrade A
The Tampa campus provides student-centered instructional and administrative staff focused on the successful academic and professional growth of our students. Our campus’ physical space provides sufficient classrooms, labs, library resources, and support staff spaces needed to promote an outstanding educational experience.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing129 Graduates
- Physical Therapy Technician39 Graduates
- Occupational Therapist Assistant13 Graduates
- Psychology3 Graduates
- Business1 Graduate
- Healthcare Management1 Graduate
- Information Science1 Graduate
- Public Health1 Graduate
- Police and Criminal Science0 Graduates
SouthVR - a virtual classroom experience
Starting April 4, South University, will offer SouthVR a temporary learning format created to help our students continue their education during the COVID-19 pandemic. This format will differ from both campus and online classes by offering live scheduled instruction in a remote environment. SouthVR will be offered until authorities advise us that it is safe to return to our campus-based learning.
- Mix of Online and on Campus21%
- On Campus45%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
South University - Tampa Reviews
It took more than 2 years to get them to send my diploma.
Changing expectations based on frequent fluctuating leadership and inconsistent standards based on the professors' student preference.