South University - Online Reviews

This is my last year for my Bachelor's. Campus closed in August so I was forced to start their online program. I was just told because I am a cash paying student I can no longer be on my payment plan with the online program. I was told I have to come up with $2300 by Dec 7th or I cannot take classes. I will have to pay almost $9,000 by July in order to finish on time. I have been lied to from day one. How in the world does this school get away with this SCAM??? This school should be shut down and investigated for fraud. They clearly do not operate ethically or legally at all. DO NOT ATTEND THIS PLACE!
Initially I was excited about attending this school. It was very flexible and durable. While attending this school I find that they DO not communicate well with their students. They fail to keep the students up to date and they change the structure of the course work without informing students. Also added multiple additional programs and lots of busy work. Their clinical hours are very rigorous and no room for learning.
My experience at South University- Online was skillful , enjoyable and I never felt overwhelmed. Tasks were understanding and resourceful. The Admissions , Academic, and Financial Counselors very helpful and experienced, and friendly. The Teachers are very qualified and Intelligent. I had no problem finding all my classes, assignments, due dates and reading material. I recommend anyone looking to further there education to try SUO its a great College. I wouldn't change a thing about this College.
Start Your Review of South University - Online
Well this journey with South University have been a good run as far as the classes are concerned. I like the flow of everything and just to know that I will be finished with my program sooner and that every class is available. The tutors are the best.
This is a great college. Easy to apply. Your academic counselor stays with you the whole time your in school. It is easy to stay in touch with your professors.
Did u know South University just got off Acreadiblity Probation Febuary 2018. I am a current enrolled but I am transferring in 2 weeks. The are a scam! They purposely discriminate against Christian and the disabled! They say they have a disblities department they don't cause when u talk they are jerks and don't care about help u. My ACIDEMIC council is a jerk too. Everyone there Munpulates and lies to the students ! They a mass law suit from more than 100 students that were scammed! They were suited by the U.S. treasury Department! Don't go to SOUTH UNIVERSITY they don't even teach the students a thing! Boycott SOUTH UNIVERSITY they are not worth a dang as a university!
I love South University for many reasons. First, the work is straightforward and helps me to manage my time efficiently. The academic counselors and professors are nothing less than excellent. I have been taking classes with South for two years now and I am 7 classes away from finishing the Bachelor in Health Sciences! I recommend South university!
The instructors and other faculty are very supportive, understanding, and informative. Also, the online classroom is easy to navigate with tools to help you understand how to use their platform.
I would recommend South University to most everyone, although my unfortunate withdrawl was a result of active hours of those working for the school and myself. Those willing to cram thru 5 weeks of classroom coarse work in the first week, thus only needing to submit future assignments befor the due date of that weeks coarse work and post comments on classmates postings for participation points should prove easy. I enrolled to learn not to simple complete the courses. So I completed each weeks assignments as if I was in an actual classroom and seldom browsed ahead to what the future weeks agenda would require. More issues presented themselves with my approach and therefore I had ultimately been withdrawn by the school for a miscommunication of the schools policy in handbook and the automatic program that handled attendance as for if I actually should have received a W for only posting one relevant posting in the discussion area.
The experience is awesome, I'm learning things I thought I never would, and that builds my self esteem to a point where I just want more.
I would like the school to change the curriculum, I would like to not have to do so many annotated bibliographies.
My experience with South University has been great and the only thing I would like to see change is the mobile application features.
Typical for-profit diploma mill. Stays afloat because of the nursing programs.
Second rate professors.
I love this school.if you are doing online class the student portal is very easy to use. The counselor are very excellent they are your best friend and they are always making sure you are on task. What i would like to see change is the interaction with professor to more digital face to face. But overall it is a awesome school.
I will change nothing about South University it is a great college to attend
I will recommend my friends to go there. I like the academic the best it's been a interesting adventure to participate in the online program. I like the grants they offer to the students and loan options. I have a staff that will work with me if you need help. The college is very flexible with courses to students you choose to work at your own pace. I see that their campus is very clean and organized. I had the opportunity to get to know the professors online it was a unique experience and I learned a lot in classroom discussions. Everyone there seems to be helpful during discussions. It has been a wonderful experience at South University.
Wonderful learning experience and the professors are helpful and really care about your input and also gives real-life examples and feedback. I have been there for about a year and a half and I feel I am prepared to take on a professional position for when the time is right. The staff is there to guide you through any issues and would go over ways to help you to improve with your educational pursuit as well.
Start Your Review of South University - Online
I like being able to give my feedback on other students' posts and receiving their critiques along with the professors to help me to improve in my writing, research and arithmetic.
I like the idea that South University allows students to decide how many courses we want to take that we think we can handle per semester, it can be challenging at times but allow us to save money in the process.
The professors really want to see that you are learning what they are instructing us to learn. They always have positive feedback in helping with something not right in our assignments.
The career center is great and they have tutorials for the resources to help navigating or you can call someone to assist you.