South University - Online Reviews

Well this journey with South University have been a good run as far as the classes are concerned. I like the flow of everything and just to know that I will be finished with my program sooner and that every class is available. The tutors are the best.
This is a great college. Easy to apply. Your academic counselor stays with you the whole time your in school. It is easy to stay in touch with your professors.
Did u know South University just got off Acreadiblity Probation Febuary 2018. I am a current enrolled but I am transferring in 2 weeks. The are a scam! They purposely discriminate against Christian and the disabled! They say they have a disblities department they don't cause when u talk they are jerks and don't care about help u. My ACIDEMIC council is a jerk too. Everyone there Munpulates and lies to the students ! They a mass law suit from more than 100 students that were scammed! They were suited by the U.S. treasury Department! Don't go to SOUTH UNIVERSITY they don't even teach the students a thing! Boycott SOUTH UNIVERSITY they are not worth a dang as a university!
Start Your Review of South University - Online
I love South University for many reasons. First, the work is straightforward and helps me to manage my time efficiently. The academic counselors and professors are nothing less than excellent. I have been taking classes with South for two years now and I am 7 classes away from finishing the Bachelor in Health Sciences! I recommend South university!
The instructors and other faculty are very supportive, understanding, and informative. Also, the online classroom is easy to navigate with tools to help you understand how to use their platform.
I would recommend South University to most everyone, although my unfortunate withdrawl was a result of active hours of those working for the school and myself. Those willing to cram thru 5 weeks of classroom coarse work in the first week, thus only needing to submit future assignments befor the due date of that weeks coarse work and post comments on classmates postings for participation points should prove easy. I enrolled to learn not to simple complete the courses. So I completed each weeks assignments as if I was in an actual classroom and seldom browsed ahead to what the future weeks agenda would require. More issues presented themselves with my approach and therefore I had ultimately been withdrawn by the school for a miscommunication of the schools policy in handbook and the automatic program that handled attendance as for if I actually should have received a W for only posting one relevant posting in the discussion area.
The experience is awesome, I'm learning things I thought I never would, and that builds my self esteem to a point where I just want more.
I would like the school to change the curriculum, I would like to not have to do so many annotated bibliographies.
My experience with South University has been great and the only thing I would like to see change is the mobile application features.
Typical for-profit diploma mill. Stays afloat because of the nursing programs.
Second rate professors.
I love this school.if you are doing online class the student portal is very easy to use. The counselor are very excellent they are your best friend and they are always making sure you are on task. What i would like to see change is the interaction with professor to more digital face to face. But overall it is a awesome school.
I will change nothing about South University it is a great college to attend
I will recommend my friends to go there. I like the academic the best it's been a interesting adventure to participate in the online program. I like the grants they offer to the students and loan options. I have a staff that will work with me if you need help. The college is very flexible with courses to students you choose to work at your own pace. I see that their campus is very clean and organized. I had the opportunity to get to know the professors online it was a unique experience and I learned a lot in classroom discussions. Everyone there seems to be helpful during discussions. It has been a wonderful experience at South University.
Wonderful learning experience and the professors are helpful and really care about your input and also gives real-life examples and feedback. I have been there for about a year and a half and I feel I am prepared to take on a professional position for when the time is right. The staff is there to guide you through any issues and would go over ways to help you to improve with your educational pursuit as well.
I like being able to give my feedback on other students' posts and receiving their critiques along with the professors to help me to improve in my writing, research and arithmetic.
I like the idea that South University allows students to decide how many courses we want to take that we think we can handle per semester, it can be challenging at times but allow us to save money in the process.
The professors really want to see that you are learning what they are instructing us to learn. They always have positive feedback in helping with something not right in our assignments.
The career center is great and they have tutorials for the resources to help navigating or you can call someone to assist you.
Start Your Review of South University - Online
The class sizes are not very big and you are able to get to know each classmate if you want.

The quality of the courses are great. The classes that I have already taken were to the point and much research, hard work, and using the online lectures are needed to succeed. The faculty take their time with our assignments and give great resources that will help with anything that we are having problems with.
This school has a career resource website that help with finding a job that coincides with your major. It has very many helpful links to use for help in specific areas.
Right now I am just starting the business part of my education. I just started in December 2015. This school has been very lenient with me when it is a hassle that has to do with weather or my computer not cooperating with me. The workload is not strenuous but very defined and to the point.