South University - Online Reviews

I will change nothing about South University it is a great college to attend
I will recommend my friends to go there. I like the academic the best it's been a interesting adventure to participate in the online program. I like the grants they offer to the students and loan options. I have a staff that will work with me if you need help. The college is very flexible with courses to students you choose to work at your own pace. I see that their campus is very clean and organized. I had the opportunity to get to know the professors online it was a unique experience and I learned a lot in classroom discussions. Everyone there seems to be helpful during discussions. It has been a wonderful experience at South University.
Wonderful learning experience and the professors are helpful and really care about your input and also gives real-life examples and feedback. I have been there for about a year and a half and I feel I am prepared to take on a professional position for when the time is right. The staff is there to guide you through any issues and would go over ways to help you to improve with your educational pursuit as well.
I like being able to give my feedback on other students' posts and receiving their critiques along with the professors to help me to improve in my writing, research and arithmetic.
I like the idea that South University allows students to decide how many courses we want to take that we think we can handle per semester, it can be challenging at times but allow us to save money in the process.
Review Your College
The professors really want to see that you are learning what they are instructing us to learn. They always have positive feedback in helping with something not right in our assignments.
The career center is great and they have tutorials for the resources to help navigating or you can call someone to assist you.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
The class sizes are not very big and you are able to get to know each classmate if you want.

The quality of the courses are great. The classes that I have already taken were to the point and much research, hard work, and using the online lectures are needed to succeed. The faculty take their time with our assignments and give great resources that will help with anything that we are having problems with.
This school has a career resource website that help with finding a job that coincides with your major. It has very many helpful links to use for help in specific areas.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Right now I am just starting the business part of my education. I just started in December 2015. This school has been very lenient with me when it is a hassle that has to do with weather or my computer not cooperating with me. The workload is not strenuous but very defined and to the point.
I really enjoy this online college because the teachers are excellent and they really work with you when something unexpected happens. My academic advisor is very updated with the things that happen in my classes and makes an effort to reach out when things seem out of the ordinary.
Not the best school I have attended the teachers are good but the schools finical and advisors do not communicate well
they work around your schedule, it does not matter if it is work or something else.
they are super great and teachers are willing to help you!
I have heard many stories of people getting jobs from South University high point
  • 9 months ago
it was really great and personal with class sizes ranging from 20-27 students
IT is one of the best schools in my opinion for careers
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
it is a lot of fun, the nursing program here is small!
I love this school, from the moment you walk into admission you are greeted with a smile. the teachers actually care about your success in their classrooms.
Review Your College
The transition from non-student to a student was so easy, I knew that SUO was my school.
I haven't been to any school in over 20 yrs, therefore a comparison would not be fair. I do know I love the south University Online program.
The accelerated and fully incorporated program prepares me for my next goal within a very realistic time frame for my lifestyle.