South Texas Vo-Tech - McAllen is a for-profit college located in McAllen, Texas in the Brownsville Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 425 undergraduate students. The South Texas Vo-Tech - McAllen acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy and Bodywork, and Dental Assisting. South Texas Vo-Tech - McAllen alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,800.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review South Texas Vocational Technical Institute - McAllen
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like South Texas Vocational Technical Institute - McAllen
- NGSouth Texas Vocational Technical Institute - Weslaco
- 2 Year
- Weslaco, TX
- 2 reviews
- NGProfessional Careers Institute
- 2 Year
- Houston, TX
- 7 reviews
- B-South Texas College
- 4 Year
- McAllen, TX
- 2,019 reviews
- B-Angelina College
- 2 Year
- Lufkin, TX
- 260 reviews
South Texas Vocational Technical Institute - McAllen Reviews
I was little nervous about taking an online course, but it was pretty easy once i got used to it. I liked that I learned how to communicate more with my classmates, and how to manage my time well. I never had so much pressure from the teacher, and they were willing to help me when I needed it.