South Suburban College Reviews

My time spent at South Suburban College was superb! The college is reminiscent of a small family. The student body and staff are diverse and friendly. The college is safe and care for the welfare of each student. I would like to see Sororities and more foreign language teaching.
Depending on what teachers you have you may not enjoy this school. There are teachers who do seem to care about their students and want them to succeed, but there are also the ones who only care about getting paid and don't give you the right amount of support that you need. One thing that I do know is that most of the sinks in the bathroom either are broken or continue to break. The elevators also continue to frequently go out of order which is not very assuring. The food in the cafeteria is not that great from my experience since after it was renovated. The breakfast sandwiches are pretty okay, and the tater tots are good, but besides that it's pretty mediocre from what I've experienced. The vending machines are also pretty overpriced. There are nice people to meet there though, so if it was only up to that criteria I'd rate this 5 stars. Most other things concerning this school though are mostly mediocre
My experience at South Suburban was amazing. All the staff were helpful and polite. There are plenty of options for classes and times that can fit your schedule perfectly. I have not ran into any problems at this school.
Start Your Review of South Suburban College
The college is well organized and has a good student to teacher ratio. The classes that I have taken so far had great instructors and great resources when I needed help. great option to save money for General Education courses if planning to transfer to a four year University.
So far I love this school. It offers classes that are rare to find and my instructors are so understanding .
My Experience at South suburban College located in South Holland Illinois has been one of the most easiest experience that I have ever had they cater and Taylor 💕👷🏾😍 experience at South suburban College located in South Holland Illinois has been one of the most easiest experience that I have ever had they cater and Taylor to your every need! They help you achieve your goals one step at a time , there’s a individual there to help you pursue our higher education and they won’t give up on you No matter how difficult you may be , i truly love south Suburban College because it is convenient, Reliable , and affordable.to anyone that lives in the community south Suburban is a First choice school for me !
I attended here to recieve my associates in Business. I am not in my last semester before I transfer to my University. The teachers were excellent and I enjoy my experiece here. It is a really great place if your’s looking for a community college with a great transfer program.
I'm currently a student that is still attending south suburban. Over all is enjoying my stay and simply prepping to further my education in a four year college.
SouthSuburban College is the type off college you can attend where the staff really get behind their students to push them Towards Success!!!
I like that incoming freshman receive a free class at South Suburban College, definitely something to take advantage of over the summer.
Overall, South Suburban is a great school. It's really diverse and the students are nice. when it comes to the teachers and learning, it's great. the teachers knows your weaknesses and try to help with anything you're struggling with. the faculty is understanding with everything and tries to work with you.
one thing that i like about south suburban college is that teachers are very helpful. When a student needs help, attention is given. The counselors are very helpful as well, give good advice to students. one thing however that i would like to change is the campus. this college has a big student body and the campus is awful.
I HAD wonderful experience. THE PROFESSORS ARE HANDS ON WITH THE STUDENTS.THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
I enjoyed my time at South Suburban College. A majority of my professors were highly skilled in their crafts which made it a joy to sit in on their classes. In addition, they encouraged their students to seek help from the services available to them like the Writing Center and Academic Assistance Center. As for the counselors some were helpful, others not so much. I saw a variety of counselors and by rotating through them I was able to determine who was the most comfortable and helpful.
It has been a really nice experience in south suburban college. I modern facilities just south suburban college has help me understand thing I didn't know, and the professors are willing to teach
SSC has an AMAZING art department. I know each faculty member in the department personally and each has helped me grow to become the great artist I am and the greater one that I aspire to be.
The college gives a quality education for the buck. The teachers and staff in the science and nursing department are so passionate about learning. They care and want students to excel academically and professionally. I am pleased to be alumni and a returning student. Great job! Start here before going to a 4 year college.
Start Your Review of South Suburban College
South Suburban College is a good college located in the South Holland, IL. This is a two year college that helps one in learning, not only the theoretical part, but also the practical.it is located in a a clean, healthy, and smoke free environment. it is also a gun free citadel of learning.
i have had no problems so far
From what i have experienced in the past it should go pretty smooth