South Plains College Reviews

There is a great staff and the educational experience was great. I wish the food was better though. The dorms aren't anything flashy but they are comfortable.
South Plains College is an excellent learning institutions that provides the students with multiple ways to excel. My time at this school has proven to be a learning experience with a ton of obstacles to overcome. I have learned so much with the help of the over-the-top instructors here at South Plains College. I plan to learn both about myself and my future in my time left at this institution.
They are really easy to get applied and accepted too! And everyone is super nice! My future instructor personally came to my class and talked to all of us that had already applied and been accepted into his major and he was really welcoming. Everyone is willing to help you out and make sure you get everything you need throughout the application process.
Start Your Review of South Plains College
South plains is a really good school I've been there for about 3 semesters and the students are friendly. The professors vary just depending on who you get. It is very well organized everything is easy to find. The staff is friendly
South Plains College is a very good college. The instructors are very caring and understanding. I like the closeness of the classes and that each of my teachers would help whenever I needed them to. As with all community colleges, they can be short staffed. But that's the only down side I have experienced at this school.
I absolutely loved the last two years spent at SPC! The campus and teachers have been amazing and I love the size of the school!
This is the best afforable college to get an associates degree to transfer on to get a bachelors degree.
A wonderful place to get your basics as well as a place to meet wonderful people. I am going into nursing and the people have been helpful. My only complaint is that they seem to not get information from the main campus. I have had to go and get an official transcript and hand deliever it the block to the nursing school. Other than that I am enjoying it very much.
Love the small town atmosphere! I like the dorms. People are really friendly. I enjoy tutoring math at south plains. I wish the had a football team.
I absolutely love this college. I was scared that it would be like high school, but it's noting like it. The people and professors are all very nice.
I love my experience here at South Plains College. The student to teacher ratio is low, which I'm grateful for because you get that one on one with your professors.
I am currently enrolled at South Plains College as a Dual Credit Student for 2 years now. I started there my junior year of high school and absolutely loved it. When people as where I will be attending college after I graduate I say I'm going to South Plains. Many people might look down at me like that isn't good enough but those people have no clue. In my opinion it is a great school and provides you the education you need to achieve your major. I have never had any difficulties with them and I don't believe that I ever will.
South plains has exceeded my expectations with all areas. I am pleased to start my first year at this college and get my two associate degrees here at South Plains in Levelland.
For my first semester at a community college, I would say it is fantastic! The advisors help you register for your classes while also giving you feedback on how you should approach it. The professors are everything I could possibly ask for! They do help you whenever you need it and they understand you in a way where you can always go back to them over and over again. The campus itself is ideal for anyone who is looking for a smaller campus but with all of the perks still attached without feeling the need to get a map. Overall, this is a great start towards pursuing your education without a doubt!
I'm still in high school, but i currently applied at south plains college and I got accepted. In my opinion south plains college is an awesome college. it has a lot of advantages. First i live really close to to the campus.It also has flexible tuition payments.I have a lot of friends that are already enrolled in this amazing college. All of them have tell me that it has really good teachers. Also its a way to save money. I can't wait to be part of this amazing community college. I'm ready to experience what college is, and how amazing it can be.
I liked how friendly everyone is there but one thing I would change is for the students to interact more with each other during orientation.
Very helpful all the way around. Good programs and professors. Good start to a great education and very affordable
Start Your Review of South Plains College
So far it has been a great and challenging experience. They are very helpful when you are having any challenges. It has been overall well worth every penny.
The college is a small and homey like college. Everyone is extremely friendly on campus and the walks from one class to another is super fast and nothing is spread out really far. The teachers really care for your success and the classes are fun and exciting.
I've had a great experience so far at SPC. The only areas that need improvement are the financial aid office and parking.