South Plains College Reviews

This is a decent school. There have been a few random issues, mostly to do with a lack of professionalism, but overall good experience. The commute is absolutely brutal from anywhere besides Levelland, so expensive on gas.
This is a great college to do all your basics, or get a general associates degree before going onto getting a bachelors. Do not come here for automotive at all. The professors are terrible. I have had some problems with advising and making sure I was taken care of, however I might just be an outlier.
I'm currently a student finishing one class to complete my pre-nursing requirements. I've enjoyed the flexibility with online classes and availability my professor is. Dr. Rosiles is such an amazing professor.
Start Your Review of South Plains College
I loved attending South Plains College in Levelland, Texas. It was a great college experience. This college is a smaller college in a small town in Texas. My classes were smaller than a university, the biggest class I had contained 32 students. This small student to professor ratio helped me be the best student I could be because the professors know each student and are always willing to help. It was nice to walk around campus and see familiar faces. South Plains has a great student body and has a good vibe around campus. Campus is also smaller, which makes it easier to walk and enough time to get to each class. Going to SPC was the best decision I could have made. Go Texans!
I am currently attending South Plains College and I'm on track to graduate in spring of 2019. I have only good things to say abot this school and always recommend my friends or incurring high school students to apply. The acedemic advisors have helped me plan for the furture and I have no idea where I would be without their encouragment and leadership.
South Plains College is a great a great place to study, good Teacher, Tuition is affordable, the campuses are safe. Reese campus has a police station in there.
Students come from every where in the globe to study over there, and night classes are available for workers. I heard that the campus food is good and thee is a lot of students activities.
I love the time that I've spent at South Plains College. The professors are all very qualified and helpful and the Sound Technology program is superb.
It’s a small more personal school. Professors always have time for one on one interactions and are always happy to help. We get great lectures and have no trouble finding help. It’s a very affordable school.
Firstly, being an international student, I especially love that South Plains is affordable. I love the atmosphere and the professors are really kind and super helpful. It is a great way to begin college before transferring to a 4 year institution.
The professors are incredible. They truly care about their students, and are there to guide every step of the way. The staff is always eager to help, and the community is very close-knit.
Every professor I had was an excellent teacher. They were all very helpful, wanted to make sure you truly understood what you were learning, and cared about your education and future.
I like the small classes and most professors are willing to help you if you need extra help.
They are also very good with tutoring if you need it as well I have contacted serval of my professors over a weekend and the respond time is extremely fast to get back with me.
This school has everything from a vibrant music program to a well rounded biology department, and fantastic teachers!
I take Dual Credit classes through South Plains! I’ve taken 3 over the past few years- psychology, professional communication, and U.S. government. Even though I take the online version of the classes, the professors are great and easy to access!
Once I got into the program for my major, South Plains has been great. Beforehand, I was not too happy with attending. Mostly because the out of district fees and internet support fees, but now, overall I really enjoy it.
South Plains College feels homey to me, it is not to big or small. It is in my hometown where i am able to be close to my family. I have so far had good experience with professors, good communication, and the school provides many great resources to help you achieve.
Great school! Great teachers that really care about their student's success. They have a lot of different outside activities for students to attend. They have a bunch of opportunities for students to have fun and relax outside of the classroom. Really feels like a home away from home!
Start Your Review of South Plains College
My experience at South Plains College has been great so far. I do not really do much, but to just show up for class or study in the labs at school. Everyone who works at the school have been very helpful to me. If I'm ever curious about something then they are totally up for helping me out. There is really nothing that I would change about going to school at South Plains.
South Plains College is such a great school, it is easy to talk to your professors and get the one on one help you need, I love my school because of the class sizes and the community!
There is a great staff and the educational experience was great. I wish the food was better though. The dorms aren't anything flashy but they are comfortable.