South Mountain Community College Reviews

They help you with your educational plan, classes and help for those who are undecided of their major. They also help you submit your FAFSA.
It is a small but mighty school. Classes are cozy and allow for a more personal experience with the instructors, allowing a better learning environment. Along with helpful staff, there are also tons of resources available to support you in your success.
I'm a student athlete and my expirence so far is great.! I love it because although is a small college it's easy to get around. It's so great because the people there help you for every little thing and will be there till you graduate.
Review South Mountain Community College
What I liked about South Mountain Community College was that it was easy to commute compared to other places as I only needed to take one bus to a stop and then could walk the rest of the way. The cost of bus passes did eat into my finances however especially since the price of bus passes has slowly risen over the years. I also liked how the courses were cheaper than if I had just started at a University. The computer lab was a big help as the computers had the necessary programs for all of my classes and the library was in the next building over so I could easily gather information. What I didn't like was how easily crowded the classes would become as far as enrollment was concerned and I also didn't like how poorly implemented the summer courses for science were. I and many other students had to retake the class as a result.
So far south mountain community college has been a really great school. The people here are nice and the professors i've had so far are really great. I feel like the teachers here are really helpful and really care about students. I feel comfortable in all of my classes and i'm not afraid to ask questions. They have a lot of activites to do here so if you want to do extra stuff then they have it all here.
Overall my experience has been good, many teachers here are extremely helpful and kind. There''s people from all different backgrounds, it's a safe environment, haven'y seen any violence occurred or felt threaten. Offer may programs to be part of, and the school encourages its students to participate in activities. It's very good environmental experience to attain before heading to a university.
I loved this campus when I was going there. It was always clean and they always had things to do during the days there. I would love getting up and being able to go into our game rooms and relax or catch up to someone so that we can go over what we did yesterday or what we are going to do today in our class.
So far school is helpful and I am happy to be in college and taking my classes and It's flexible with my family and if I am getting a job it's helpful because I can work part time. For transferring I have not gotten to that part yet and I will be doing that next year when I get ready to graduate.
For starting a online course I felt that it was a little difficult at first because I did not know what to do and I was new to the online course. Also it's different from a in class course because it can't see the students or the people and everything is on the computer. But going through those process I have gotten help by my professor and talk to my professor on what I need help and what I need to do with everything and I think it's fun to have a online course.
The post-grad is really good and that for my career even though nursing is not at South Mountain,however I am taking classes that I need to transfer to NAU to finish my degree.
Dr Carol Smith, my English 101 online professor has help me through my assignments. If I have a question she helps be more specific with her assignments and she does not give us a time limit with our test and she such a great professor.Also, in our class I believe there is 20 students in her class and it's way easier to be in a smaller class for her to be connected with us.I would like to have her for next semester for my English 102.
The school can help you get work study on campus and give discounts to people who are welling to work on campus. I think it's pretty fun to work on campus because you can get connected with people around and help others.
For my major as being a Nurse, South Mountain Community College would help me find classes that I would need to take and classes that I would take to transfer to a four year University. Being my major is going to be a challenge,however to get started with my career it's worth the challenge.
I started college not too long ago and I think South Mountain Community College is amazing and in my classes I am well connected with my professors and getting along well with my classmates. It's way different from High School and I have freedom and I feel like a young adult..Go Cougars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My experience has been great.
The online courses are easy.
The post grad services are great.
Review South Mountain Community College
I love my courses and the professors
The student career prospects are the best
My major is easy to follow