South Hills School of Business & Technology Reviews

I have tried college twice before and hated everything about it that I quit. This is my third attempt at college and I am so glad I decided to come to this college. Every instructor is committed to making sure we succeed and understand the material. I have made many new friends here. I love coming to class and learning.
They made the enrollment process so simple and easy. I had an amazing advisor who followed me and guided me every step of the way. South Hills makes me eager to finish my degree and the process do so has been so easy and painless. I one hundred percent would recommend this school to anyone looking for an amazing experience.
I like that South Hills is a small school in my area that's just as good as other big colleges around.
Start Your Review of South Hills School of Business & Technology
Family oriented. Direct one-on-one help from teachers. Understanding and welcoming environment. Hands-on approaches to learning. Helpful staff and faculty. Relevant courses--not many useless GE classes.
I am currently enrolled at South Hills School of Business and Technology. I start school in only a few short days and I am very happy with my decision attending this school. Every member of staff that I have met so far are very polite and will help you with anything you need to get started. When I walked in to the school it felt very welcoming and everyone was very nice. I'm super excited to start school!
This is an amazing school that makes you feel like you're part of their family. The teachers want you to get good grades and will help you with any questions you may have.
Teachers are very interested in the students progress. Always allowing you to reach out even after you don't have them in class. Nice school with one on one training.
The school is very small and everyone gets along well. Classes are very short as far as how many people are in them which is nice.
With the amount of studying and no option to choose classes, I cannot have a job outside of school so that is difficult.
Our job placement after graduating from the DMS program at South Hills is 100%.
The classes are very small, so we get a lot out of the lectures, and the professors are always willing to help.
South Hills chooses what internship location we go to, so we are guaranteed an internship which is fantastic.
The work is very difficult, but I know in the end I am getting the best education.
So far my experience has been great. The classes are very specific to my major.
The flexibility is really great
A lot of grads have found jobs
South Hills is to help you find a career.
Start Your Review of South Hills School of Business & Technology
My school is very hands on!
South Hills school is good school. i like how it is more hands on and the teachers interact with you!
the school is pretty laid back.