South Georgia Technical College Reviews

South Georgia technical college helped with my financial aid , classes , and the returning students gave me some helpful advice and as well for the staff
i haven't started school yet but on the following monday
I'm a 1st time student
Start Your Review of South Georgia Technical College
At SGTC the staff seems to make everything run smoothly
Top of the line,in every category
Free tutoring in the Life Lab 5 day's a week.Class sizes are just right,not so big that instructors cant help students one on one
Pbl,and the O Team as well as internships here are awesome
Awesome,Culinary arts program. Lots more learning than you would think including book work.I currently have 4.0 GPA in every class and it takes studying and focus and hard work.
From the maintenance to the President at SGTC everyone's down to earth.
Very friendly people. Challenging classes
I live in the area.

Im currently the Secretary for PBL here at the tech for 2015-2016... MAKE SURE TO GET INTO PBL... Looks great on a resume.
The staff is great they are helpful up at the front office. My instructor is great he teaches very good, and I enjoy my classmates. We also got a chance to go on a trip to Wild Adventures. I also like the food and the all you can eat but I have not went back due to money.
I used the Library a lot. The Library personal was very polite and helpful to me.
I never had a problem with the network.
They have a variety of clubs to become a productive member of.
I love and prefer online courses, compared to the traditional classroom settings, because of the unique features that online courses offer. For example some online course have apps that let you evaluate yourself, they also have various apps that will let you practice over and over until you have mastered the skills before your exam. These are the type of learning skills that stays with you for life, and I love it.
The school has great instructors, who are very caring, and flexible with students.
Start Your Review of South Georgia Technical College
The Academic experience has been phenomenal. Some course workload seemed impossible, but to me that just teaches you to be committed, focused in life at what ever you endeavor to do.
We have the best student body at our school.
The classes and curriculum are flexible.