High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.30 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.28 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.28 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.27 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.26 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.9 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
South Georgia College Reviews
This is an awesome college with great instructors! The atmosphere, students, and campus are full of Southern hospitality and Charm! I would recomend this college to anyone looking for a great school with great people!
South Georgia State College is a nice quaint college located in the small town of Douglas Georgia. There are professors here who seem very open and warm, but frankly aren't. They tend to make you feel dumb or belittle you for asking any form of question, after they smilingly tell you that no question you ask is dumb and to not be afraid to ask any kind of question in their classroom. Several instructors have kicked entire classrooms out and have no respect for their students and have been very hypocritical throughout the semester. Even though I've got to know instructors like this, the few that actually love to teach and help students learn and do better within their education and try to help them form a path to their career, those are the best teachers I've ever had.
I had a great experience with South Georgia State College, however I did not agree with their food. The teachers were great and cared about the students education. I found this school amazing and very supportive. I have become spoiled with the smaller classes, but I am open to attending bigger classes.