South Central College Reviews

I like South Central because it's close to where I live so I can live at home and save some money. They have small class sizes and gives a chance for the professors to have one on one time with students. They also care about your education and want you to get where you need to be to achieve anything whether that be graduation or transferring.
The staff is always willing to help you in everything you do, from working through financial aid to helping you set up your schedule.
I love how the teachers are always willing to help and when deciding your major explain pros and cons of both!
Start Your Review of South Central College
I didn't really like going to South Central College and it wasn't because of the academics offered. I think the school is phenomenal when it comes to variety of class choices and the teachers are very nice and helpful. It's more of the fact that they didn't have much student activities, clubs or ways to really get involved on campus. For me, I felt there were days I was often lonely because I didn't have any interaction with any of my classmates.
I enjoyed that fact that u feel very welcomed in that school, and the teacher are very attentive to there students.
I like south central college because it is close to home and getting my generals is a great decision to do because you can transfer to a different college and it is less expensive than a four year college and I want more majors in that college more.
I enjoy the faculty and students at South Central College. Excellent class sizes and accommodations for students.
It is a fairly small campus so that means you have more one on one connections with your advisers/professors. You get as much help as they can give because they want you to succeed!
South Central College is a decent school. It is not a party school, or a school you'd go to for sports. It is a good school to go to for a fair price. All my teachers I had we wonderful, and truly were passionate about the subjects they were teaching.
this is my first year of college, and for every freshman, college can be a little intimitating but for South Central College the staff and also the instructors are very welcoming and nice.
Attending South Central College has been a very positive experience for me. I like the smaller classroom size. The ability to spend 1:1 time with my Instructors, and meeting new friends.
The tour went well, everyone was nice and very informative. I like that I will be able to jump right into my field of choice without having to take any generals.
This college offered one more very important class that no other college I looked did.
What I like about this particular campus is there is a quiet place to get homework done. I don't feel scared or unsafe around south central. I've got a feeling from being around friends on the campus. The professors are great and friendly just how a student should like it. I would recommend South Central College as a place to begin work/study.
As an alumni of this college, I like that it is very friendly to students that are not "traditional college students" offers, off campus learning, on-line classes, low tuition rates, and small class sizes.
The Mechatronics program at South Central college is praised by factories and businesses around Minnesota for the type of curriculum the students are taught.
Attending South Central College is my best career choice so far in my life. Every one of my professors knows my name and takes time to make sure me and each of my classmates are all understanding and succeeding.
Had minimal experience, personally not a fan of online schooling but felt that this schools capabilities are above average
Start Your Review of South Central College
Massive job bank and career opportunities, extensive support staff for students.
Small, close knit groups and classes, but accepting of outsiders and welcoming to everyone, instructors helpful and genuinely care
The job/career market is screaming for employees with the training I am going for, job fairs every semester that showcase the talent and education of the institution.