South Central Career Center Reviews

I really enjoy the South Central Career Center. They have great teachers and they are all willing to help you because they want to see you pass and succeed in your career.
My experience at South Central Career Center has been amazing. The teachers are so personal and are always there to help you. They want you to succeed more than anything and prepare you to do so. I have gone to multiply colleges and nothing compares to SCCC.
South Central Career Center Practical Nursing School is all about LPNs. Its the number one school in Missouri for highest passing rate and it has a wonderful reputation. Im glad I have the oppurtunity to attend it. The instructors are nurses so they teach you well. You feel well prepared to go out on your own to start your career. They give the information you need to do your job and the clinical aspect of it as well.
Start Your Review of South Central Career Center
This school does have a small library and computer lab for different resources. I believe you could find everything you need at the school.
There is only one computer lab and a small library with a few computers. They network works most of the time and the speed is okay but does freeze sometimes. Printing capabilities are okay, sometimes the printer will not print things. Overall, we can get what we need and get the job done.
The education is very well at the south Central Career Center. The only downfall present is its an old building. The labs are not up to date but we work with what we have. Everyone is so nice and caring. They want us to succeed. I love the teachers and school.