Somerset Community College Reviews

I go to somerset full time. College classes are avaliable but I struggle communiting. All my classes aren't available in the location nearest me.
somerset community college is an amazing college that I have attended and the teachers are very caring for you and will help you with your school work.
Its a small college with people willing to help get me towards my goal. I am able to talk to someone face to face to fix any problem I have to ahead of my school and to work harder to be someone in my future. I would rather be here than at a big college
Start Your Review of Somerset Community College
Over all it is a good college . Every one tries to do a good job and it is in a good location with surrounding features of resources and educational qualities and values . Sometimes there may be a large amount of traffic but not too bad . The studies are of a great number and up to date with the latest technology . The Culinary Arts has good food in the cafeteria during the day time .
I really love the small school feeling of this school, it's really nice to not be overwhelmed with so many students in one class! One thing that could improve is communicating, getting more word out about events & clubs to join. Also would be great to have more options for clubs.
I know there are some classes/subjects I would love to take/study, but they don't have them. It is a community college, however, so that's to be expected.
My courses so far have been alright. The professors sometimes assign wacky due dates (Sundays at 5:30AM. Really?), but the classes themselves have been okay.
Not much experience here, but from what my advisor told me, it will be relatively easy to transfer my credits to any in-state school.
I haven't had a really negative interaction with a teacher yet, and the professors of the classes I'm taking on-campus have been great so far.
I've only been attending for a month, so I'm not well-versed on all things KCTCS yet.
this has been a new experience but I believe this is a really great program.
All my classes are online
really don't know this is my first year.
picking a major in computers in a small town where I am from is alright
It was the right choose for me, because it offered online classes which is the best option for me who is a 37 year old mother of 3.
Somerset community college is a small school in a very small town. the class sizes are small and the teacher really seem to care about you and how you are coming along in your classes. the only thing that is bad is the wait time on responses from teachers and the small selection of majors at scc.
It's fine. I'm only in my first semester on campus, and both these classes and the ones I've taken online have been all right.
Start Your Review of Somerset Community College
I utilize online classes only as I work full time job, have a small child, and manage a household. Attended a classroom would be impossible for me.
The availability of online classes is the reason I attend Somerset Community College.
I take online courses and working full time, have a small child, and managing a household the availability of online courses is the best part of Somerset Community College. All but two professors have been helpful