Sofia is a for-profit university located in Palo Alto, California in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 5 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Psychology.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Sofia University
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Sofia University Reviews
Sofia University provides a unique education. Class sizes are often small, providing more direct interaction with faculty.
At first , the Sofia University Rectorate is wonderful and gives you this academic spirit plus it's focused in the city , second , the metrostation is located next to the rectorate , so you can be there in 10-15 minutes from every corner of the city. The stuff is pretty cool , the library has a large set of titles and the courses are pretty easy to be combined . It's a good place !
So far, being in the low residency program for counseling psychology has been a crazy experience. If I had to rate it on the program alone with the teachers and classes, I would give it an A+. Taking into account the administration and all the bizarre changes and tuition hikes that are dropped on us last minute from the sky above, I would give it an F. So, I'm settling for a C.