Snow College Reviews

I went on a tour i got accepted for next fall of 2019 and the people are so nice and helpfull and it is avordable from what they have told me
Snow College is very small. But in it's quaint size it holds a charm that students are oftentimes reported to miss when they move on to a higher education. Thought the area containing this institution, as well as the institution itself are small, the academic standard level is as high as any 4 year university. Upon leaving Snow, students are indeed well prepared to move on to bigger universities and pursue their careers with classes geared toward their majors. Class sizes at Snow are small enough that professors know students individually. The faculty is kind and attentive, and work hard to ensure the success of their students.
Snow College is definitely one of the best Junior Colleges in America! Professors do really care about you, they will help you on anything. People are awesome! Every time I go to class I always see a friend or someone I know, and it just feels great knowing that I am surrounded by friendly people. Something I really like about Snow is how affordable it is. I can save a lot of money at Snow, while I get my generals done. If you don't know what you want to study, you will figure it out at Snow. With so many activities going on campus, and and interesting classes you can take, it is a matter of time for you to find what you really like! I'll never regret coming to Snow.
Start Your Review of Snow College
I have loved my time here at snow! I love being able to walk to my classes in such a short time. Professors are always willing to help me when I'm struggling in a class. Snow is such a good school to help me further my education and start my career!!
Snow College gives students an excellent education and experience for a great value. It's a fun safe campus and community.
I love it at Snow College. Everyone here is so kind and friendly. The professors are amazing and are willing to help you out as much as they can. At Snow there always something to do on campus. The student body officers do a really good job at planning lots of fun activities. There are lots of way to get involved at Snow. There is lots of different clubs to join and get involved.
I love Snow College. The students are so friendly on campus. I love that the class sizes are small and the professors care about me. Everyone is willing to help me achieve my goals.
I have been able to find who I am and what I want to become at Snow College. I have no doubt the the relationships that have been created here will last for more then a life time. I can honestly say that I feel successful here and that will be an important step to where I want to go. #beabadger
I love Snow College! The atmosphere here is so comfortable and friendly; its my home away from home! I don't think my college experience could have started anywhere better. The people and professors here are so nice and always looking for a way to improve whether that's in the classroom or out just having fun! I've made so many life time friendships here and have made so many memories that I wouldn't take back for the world! Once a badger always a badger!
I LOVE Snow College! I think the professors are amazing and truly care about the individual success of their students. The environment is extremely friendly and feels safe and secure. There is so much to do here and so many incredible opportunities that you just can't get anywhere else.
Snow college is a great place to start your education. The faculty and staff have been very helpful and caring on my behalf. The campus is small and very easy to get from point A to B. I'm enjoying my college experience here at Snow College.
I love how small it is. It makes it a lot more personal and easier to get help from my professors. It also makes it easier to make friends and have kids to study with and recognize familiar faces everywhere I go.
When visiting they are extremly friendly and make sure you know where you are going and never are lost.
Nice people at the front desks, and really easy access to all the building because of the small campus. Low costs for tuition which made it really easy for me to get an education.
It's a nice small town school that makes you feel very welcomed and wanted. The teachers are very good and are always willing to help us as students. I am excited to be going back to Snow College.
I love snow college. It's a wonderful education at a great price. You have small class room sizes and one on one attention from teachers. Snow really pushed me to be better and made me feel wanted not just another number.
I actually really enjoy going to Snow! It’s a smaller community, so you get to be familiar with a lot more people. All the professors I’ve had so far have been amazing and sincere, and they have a lot of interesting classes. Overall, I really love it here!
Start Your Review of Snow College
My first semester was really good. I had no idea what I was getting into and what to do. But everyone was so nice and helped me out.
The worst part about Snow College is the fact that there is a lack of four year programs. Other than that students get an atmosphere that will make them want to stay in the small town of Ephraim forever.
It had small class size, easy to learn and get to know your teachers. I wish I would have lived on campus and not off. Felt like i missed out on more off campus.