1. Ephraim, UT
  2. 4 Year

Snow College Reviews

Snow College is unique because of the institution's diligent effort to make the college environment safe, comfortable, and enjoyable. Established in the small town of Ephraim, Utah, the "small town" feel adds to the small class sizes, the one-on-one opportunities to learn from professors and instructors, and keeps students from becoming overwhelmed. The college offers many programs and a variety of extra-curricular activities. With an excellent music program, as well as new and upcoming bachelor's degrees, Snow is a wonderful place to begin your studies and get a quality, personal education.
Snow College has a great campus, classes, and proffessors. The campus is small and easily laid out. Most on and off housing is within five minutes of walking. The classes have many opportunities into protential career choices. Whether your looking for fun classes or classes for your major Snow College has it all. The class sizes are small, which gives a better one on one with the proffessors. Snow College has so far been amazing.
Snow College is a small school with a big heart. The teachers care about you and work with you, the students love the activities and are so nice and friendly, and the classes are fulfilling. All in all, it's the perfect college if you need to get away for a bit, and the perfect college you want to learn long lasting skills.
I feel like the student life and the campus involvement was great. Academically I found the math department to be heavily lacking, in the professors I had and the math lab and tutors. But I also had some fantastic professors, especially Jeff Wallace! I took as many classes from him as possible because not only was he an excellent teacher, he as taught the course material as well as a whole lot of good stuff for life and personal success.
Snow College has a warm friendly environment. Most of the professors were wonderful to work with. Small class sizes.
Great College whiling to work with you and the class sizes are small! Teachers are very helpful and know the names of their students.
This school has given me a wonderful experience! It is an excellent transition school from high school. Great to complete ones generals. One thing I would like to change is better communication between the school and it's students.
I loved snow college! All of the professors and staff are really nice and really helpful! It is a really nice friendly atmosphere and it is really easy to make friends. There are tons of on campus activities so you can meet people!
I recently went up to Snow College for one of their popular Snow Blasts and i must say that i loved it their. I have never met a group of ambassadors who were honest, and didn't try to recruit me for their benefit. All of my questions were answered. I would definitely come here.
Many extended members of my family have attended this small, unique school known as Snow College. I decided that I would take a few classes from this school as well, since I had heard so much about it! Applying to this college is blissfully simple! The ladies working in the school offices are very friendly and ready to help you whenever you need it. After I signed up, I took a few generals courses this past fall semester, and seemed to do well. The teachers were involved with caring to their many students needs! What a great school, I highly recommend attending Snow College.
Snow is a small school in a small town allowing the students to get involved with the community and make friends! The class sizes are also small allowing the professors to get one-on-one with their students. The only thing I would want to see happen that is different, is maybe more formal dances and more safety all around. We only have one officer on duty at a time and I think we should have more...
I really enjoyed the actual school, Snow college is great! The teacher are all very personable and willing to help, the campus is easy to find your way around. Snow is small, which is a very good way to excel in classes because the teaches actually have time to talk and help you out. The only part that I really disliked is the actual town of Ephraim. It is small, very small. There is nothing to do and there is nowhere to work. Living here is quite hard especially if you need a job in college or like to go out and do things. But, overall I would recommend Snow College to anyone who is looking to have a great college experience without the ginormous college campus.
The best thing about snow college is the small campus. You can walk everywhere and its pointless to drive. The class sizes are smaller than when I went to high school so it allows professors to be more engaged with their students and offer more help than a normal college/university. Most the teachers seem to genuinely care about their students.
I love the small town feel of the area. Campus is two city blocks that are connected. The teachers are kind, helpful and don't mind staying after to help you out. There are plenty of club that cover everything from Pokemon Go to a gardening club. If I could change something, I would add more things to do in the town.
I really enjoyed my experience there, the teachers were willing to put time and effort into helping us one on one. It gave each student a higher chance of understanding the things being taught. I felt that the school put forth efforts as well to have activities to get the students involved. It is affordable as well which is always helpful when it comes to getting an education.
This is a pretty good school, but it sometimes feels like the teachers don't really care. That might be expected through from a school like this.
Snow College was the perfect amount of academics and social life! Whether I was cheering on the football team with my friends or studying in the beautiful library I felt like my time down there in Ephraim was well spent. I enjoyed all my classes and my professors were amazing too. Due to the smaller campus size, class sizes were smaller. This gave me an opportunity to get to know my professors and classmates on a more personal level and receive help in my studies when I needed it. The only thing I would change would be to have them add more 4 year (Bachelors) programs.
The career center at my school is basically just a physical extension to what the workers have put online. The employees do, in fact, do extra things there, like help revising and advise students. There are many jobs for students that are easy to find, and even more on the career center website. They really make it quite easy.
  • College Junior
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
My largest class is perhaps forty people, and has a great technique to teach the students in it. One generals class that I'm taking this semester has about twenty-five students in it. All of my classes are presented in a good format for understanding and the professors make it known several times that if anyone needs help from them specifically, they'll be glad and this is what time we know they'll be in there office, this is where there office is, and if they change classrooms, this is where there other classroom(s) are. They also make known other resources outside of them.
There are resources in place such that, for some of the students can have an internship before they graduate with their associate's degree and have a career at that workplace immediately after. Students are informed of the school's employment services and searching, and the people of the career center are quite nice and willing to help with revising resumes, cover letters, etc.
  • College Junior