Snow College Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Snow. The campus was great. My classes were amazing and I had a personal relationship with all of my professors. I loved every minute of school and wish that I could keep going after I graduated.
I have absolutely loved my experience here. The small classes are my favorite along with how caring and personal the teachers are. This school has lots of school spirit, and has amazing sportsmanship. There is a pretty good amount of diversity. They have good class choices and great staff. There is also amazing sources and people to go to for support.
I love Snow College! You take the small class sizes and deeper relationship with your professor and mix it with the rigorous classes and independence found at other universities. The professors are always willing to help, and since they’re not teaching several thousand students, you can always go in and get help on assignments, studying or a test, or just life in general. It is located in a small town, so there's not a lot going on off campus, but you can always find something to do with your friends If you look hard enough.
Start Your Review of Snow College
Snow College was great because it gave me the opportunity to get an education at a lower cost and gave me time to figure out what I wanted to do for my bachelor's degree. The teachers and staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Snow College has a wonderful art department. It’s like a big family everyone is welcoming and supportive. The professors know what they are doing they know what they are talking about. Snow College has the best art department in the state. It’s a wonderful place to start and they provide so many wonderful classes. The professors are always happy to help with advice or a critique and to answer questions.
Snow College is the perfect school to start at. The faculty here is the best in the country due to their professionalism and their helpfulness. I always felt like there was someone there to help me.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everyone I have interacted with thus far has been friendly. I have not actually started classes yet, but so far my experience has been good.
Even tough Snow College is a small campus compared to others, it has a wonderful atmosphere and the people there are really nice and helpful!
Going to Snow College is nice because of the small class sizes. The activities on Campus are usually pretty fun and the teachers are definitely concerned about your success as a student. Most of them are even so committed that they will have your name memorized by the first few weeks of school.
I went on a tour i got accepted for next fall of 2019 and the people are so nice and helpfull and it is avordable from what they have told me
Snow College is very small. But in it's quaint size it holds a charm that students are oftentimes reported to miss when they move on to a higher education. Thought the area containing this institution, as well as the institution itself are small, the academic standard level is as high as any 4 year university. Upon leaving Snow, students are indeed well prepared to move on to bigger universities and pursue their careers with classes geared toward their majors. Class sizes at Snow are small enough that professors know students individually. The faculty is kind and attentive, and work hard to ensure the success of their students.
Snow College is definitely one of the best Junior Colleges in America! Professors do really care about you, they will help you on anything. People are awesome! Every time I go to class I always see a friend or someone I know, and it just feels great knowing that I am surrounded by friendly people. Something I really like about Snow is how affordable it is. I can save a lot of money at Snow, while I get my generals done. If you don't know what you want to study, you will figure it out at Snow. With so many activities going on campus, and and interesting classes you can take, it is a matter of time for you to find what you really like! I'll never regret coming to Snow.
I have loved my time here at snow! I love being able to walk to my classes in such a short time. Professors are always willing to help me when I'm struggling in a class. Snow is such a good school to help me further my education and start my career!!
Snow College gives students an excellent education and experience for a great value. It's a fun safe campus and community.
I love it at Snow College. Everyone here is so kind and friendly. The professors are amazing and are willing to help you out as much as they can. At Snow there always something to do on campus. The student body officers do a really good job at planning lots of fun activities. There are lots of way to get involved at Snow. There is lots of different clubs to join and get involved.
I love Snow College. The students are so friendly on campus. I love that the class sizes are small and the professors care about me. Everyone is willing to help me achieve my goals.
I have been able to find who I am and what I want to become at Snow College. I have no doubt the the relationships that have been created here will last for more then a life time. I can honestly say that I feel successful here and that will be an important step to where I want to go. #beabadger
Start Your Review of Snow College
I love Snow College! The atmosphere here is so comfortable and friendly; its my home away from home! I don't think my college experience could have started anywhere better. The people and professors here are so nice and always looking for a way to improve whether that's in the classroom or out just having fun! I've made so many life time friendships here and have made so many memories that I wouldn't take back for the world! Once a badger always a badger!
I LOVE Snow College! I think the professors are amazing and truly care about the individual success of their students. The environment is extremely friendly and feels safe and secure. There is so much to do here and so many incredible opportunities that you just can't get anywhere else.
Snow college is a great place to start your education. The faculty and staff have been very helpful and caring on my behalf. The campus is small and very easy to get from point A to B. I'm enjoying my college experience here at Snow College.