Snead State Community College Reviews

I am a current student at Snead. All of the staff and faculty have been a tremendous help with my educational goals. Any time I have questions or concerns, they have eased all my fears and answered all of my questions. I recommend Snead to anyone wanting to pursue their educational goals and dreams.
Took online classes. They communicated very well on everything needed from me. The black board was easy to get to what you needed on.
Snead State is a college that easily feels like home. The administration and professors go out of their way to help you in any way they can. The campus is close together and everything is within walking distance. There are numerous athletic teams and students organizations for individuals to get involved in. Since the school has an enrollment of about 2,300, the classes are smaller which enable you to have more one on one time with a teacher.
Start Your Review of Snead State Community College
The teachers and other students at Snead are the best around and have deffinatly made collage an amazing expericance for me!
I've meet all the staff and they were helpful . I couldn't be more happy. The teachers and staff go far out there way to get you the assistance and information you need. But after talking to my teachers about my situation, I'm feeling very confident and my grades would reflect. I'm looking forward to my journey ahead and to higher my education.
Honestly saves so much money in the long run going here instead of a four year. Great education, and the teachers really care about the students.
I attended Snead State for a small amount of time and will be returning in the spring. The campus is beautiful and very easy to navigate. The teachers and staff are very helpful and always there when students need them. There are many clubs and activities for the students to keep them engaged and i believe that this is very important. These are the reasons i love SSCC.
Great experience with great instructors! Snead State community College a great place to learn & gain experience.
The atmosphere of the school was very comfortable. All the teachers were personable and helpful. Overall a great two year college to get started on the road to a bachelor's degree or above.
Snead is a great college. A small teacher to student ratio. Snead is a good college to start out if you haven't decide on what college you want to go to.
I want to attend to this college.
I want to attend to this college.
I want to go to this

college .
This college would be very interesting to attend.
I've never been to this place but I've heard many great things about it .
I went to Snead after graduating high school and quit to get married. The school let me keep 60% of my previous credits which will allow me to earn my degree quicker
I feel this experience has made me grow as a person
Start Your Review of Snead State Community College
Some of the classes are hard and you must study in order to pass. The harder the work the more I learned.
I am a 54 year old female, this opportunity will open doors that would normally be closed to me.
I feel the exams and assignments are fair. The faculty gives adequate information and instructions.