Smith College Admissions
Smith admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 37%. Students that get into Smith have an average SAT score between 1240-1470 or an average ACT score of 28-31. The regular admissions application deadline for Smith is January 1. Interested students can apply for early decision, and the Smith early decision deadline is November 15.
Early Decision Acceptance Rate
Students Submitting SAT
Students Submitting ACT
SAT and ACT Prep Options
- Is your score good enough? We guarantee you'll score higher, or your money back.
- Prep with our team of teachers who are ready to answer your questions.
- Affordable, effective, and enjoyable online test prep
- Guaranteed score improvement with smart feedback and progress tracking
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
Early Decision Deadline
Early Action Deadline
Offers Early Decision
Offers Early Action
Accepts Common App
Accepts Coalition App
- of students say the admissions process made them feel like the school cared about them as an applicant.17 responses
- of students feel the admissions process evaluated them individually as a real person, not just a set of numbers.17 responses