Skyline College - San Bruno Reviews

It is a really good school. Also it has really good automotive program. The teacher do not let you sink. They will help you out if you need it but you have to ask for the help. Like one of my teachers said “ I can help you pull the rope with you but I can not pull the rope for you.
Easy transfer. Beautiful campus. Easy to get to. I never had any trouble contacting counselors or adding classses. I also used the other affiliated community college campuses like CSM and Canada campuses when classes I needed at skyline were filled or otherwise unavailable. I recommend skyline community college.
Skyline Community College is a very positive and diverse environment. The resources available support not only the community academically but also personally.
Start Your Review of Skyline College - San Bruno
I don't attend Skyline, but I've been to its campus and I have a family member that attends that college. For me personally, I like how it's structured, it looks very organized sectioned out by majors. I've gotten told that the professors there are cool and that the counselors are very positive and always help you out.
Skyline College gave me the opportunity to grow and have lots of programs that help you succeed in college. There are lots of programs at Skyline that help you financially, academically, and mentally. They really do care about the students and our future.
I have had good and bad professors, but that occurs at any school. The atmosphere is inviting and we are a very welcoming school and very inclusive too.
I’m a first semester freshman here and it’s a really average/boring school. There is a big lack of passion and drive in the student body. Everyone seems to be drifting, here to just get the grades and go home. But while professors here are a hit or miss, for the most part they put a lot of effort into their lectures and can be a great source for help. There also aren’t enough classes/proffesors. For example, there being only one Calculus class, which filled up before registration for regular students even started. Skyline also does a lot for its students, providing scholarships for a large portion, and providing them with plenty of on-campus support.
I love going to skyline college because the teachers and staff genuinely care about you passing your class. There is a learning center at campus that stays open until 9 pm and helps with any kind of homework you have. For myself, I struggle with math and they have a program that helps us with our homework everyday. I’ve improved so much from their help.
everyone is trying to get to the next step, which is to transfer. so everyone is helping each other out
I absolutely loved my educational experience at Skyline College! I came across so many passionate teachers and counselors who made the learning an unforgettable experience. I definitely recommend this community college to any recent high school graduate; not only will they have an amazing experience, but they will be well prepared when the time comes to transfer to a four year university. The campus is very diverse and there are so many organizations and ways to be involved in the campus life. You do feel very safe on campus, even when you are studying late at night because it is well lit. Overall, I love Skyline College!!!
The cafeteria food is very delicious! The classes are very interactive and the teachers are wonderful. I love the cool fog in the morning, adding to the welcoming environment.
I chose this school to graduate from because my other option wasn't to my liking. I do like this school, however I did not feel that administrations was on my side. I was told the wrong thing by counselors on multiple occasions. I did however really enjoy the professors at this school. You could tell they really enjoyed their jobs.
My experience of being a student at skyline is fun, intuitive, and gives me the ability to receive and use school provided benefits and resources. I can get all the help I need by attending, joining, and learning with communities that our established by diverse teachers and community style schooling. I feel like skyline is probably the best place for those who are looking to save, discover, and achieve there goals that will ultimately reflect for who they will be in the real world.
Skyline College is a little gem within the city of San Bruno. For a community college it has a lot to offer. For example, it has many diverse classes with many diverse professors. Moreover, the resources Skyline College offers is extravagant, mind blowing even. Any student looking for help to further their college career, or simply make their lives outside of college better, Skyline has the resources to help said-student. For Athletics, they have your typical baseball and basketball team, but don't expect anything diverse on that particular subject. For example, they don't have swimming. On the downside, their food is subpar, being overpriced for it's quality, although the college does offer free food in the quad on occasion. The professors are a gamble, and this is where ratemyprofessor.com comes in handy. Overall, Skyline College is the ideal school one should go to for it's overall beauty, academics, and diversity.
With the emerging programs this year, I really can't complain. I've been farther ahead of my education than I expected. It's really great what they have here. I'm glad they finally have a relevant Engineering program designed to help you transfer to higher education, especially for misrepresented minorities. Anyway, I've really enjoyed my time at Skyline College.
The professors I had were great both at teaching in their personality. The campus is nice and clean. The food is decent. The layout of the campus isn't too long of a distance between buildings. Staff is friendly. I wish they offered more classes in web design but overall thr selection is good.
Skyline Community College, or any community college really, is a good for those who doesn't want to spend to much to get the geds done first. It's also good for this who don't know what they want to major in yet. Skyline College, in particular, has that kind of weather where its mostly cold, but the good kind. Its great for those who favor the cold more than hot.
Start Your Review of Skyline College - San Bruno
Skyline was an amazing place. The staff and counselors were so helpful and I couldn't have asked for better. It was a great place to start my college career and build a foundation for my future.
Skyline College is a great place for those to earn credit in a very relaxed and accepting environment. The stress-free vibes of the school really promote a comfortable learning space for people to express their beliefs and opinions without fear of judgement. With views overlooking the ocean that are hard to beat, Skyline also has multiple little hiking/walking trails for when you need a break from the college scene. It's also fun to take your dog up there as well! The professors at Skyline really care about the well-being of the students and aim to grow them both academically and emotionally. The food at the SkyCafe is well-above most cafeteria food and the employees are really sweet.
Loved It! Get involved with the school and take advantage of the opportunities they offer, such as the learning center, EOPS/TRIO, learning workshops and even financial aid workshops. Talk to your professors, take advantage of the office hour.