Skyline College - San Bruno Reviews

Overall, the school is a good school. Good teachers are a hit or miss, and so are the counselors. One counselor will tell you one thing while another counselor tells you something different, or they won't tell you at all. Some teachers won't respond to emails, even teachers for online classes that you have no other way of communicating with. If you want a return on a class, you do not get it automatically, you have to go to admissions and ask for it back.
I love Skyline college because it is a local school. It takes me about 15 minutes to get there. Although, parking is terrible, the school is also under construction so I can tell that a lot of improvements are on the way. This school has great teachers. I haven’t encountered a bad one yet. The people are really friendly and there are lots of groups you can join. All tutors are free and take the time to help each individual out. I played basketball for Skyline as a freshman and met many friends through that. The athletics organization is very good and everyone enjoys it.
Not enough options for some classes. Money is spent on TV's for menus in the cafeteria rather than other things the school needs.
Start Your Review of Skyline College - San Bruno
It was a great fun visiting this college. The college is spacious and has an aesthetic ambiance that allows students to study well and peacefully.
Skyline College is a wonderful place. If you use the staff and resources that are provided to your advantage you will greatly succeed. Many of the teachers at the college are phenomenal and want to push you forward. The only reason I’m not giving it five stars is because the music and theater programs are near non existent but what they do have is great. Also the buildings are very outdated especially the PH building.
What I like about Skyline College is the support they provide to their students and the amount of programs they offer. One thing I’d like them to improve is the amount of sports this college provides
Skyline college is a very good community college to go too.The college is nice and clean, the students there are all friendly and and easy to get along with.The teachers are amazing they really care about their students and take the time to really make sure you they understand and pass their classes successfully. i would recommend this college to everyone its safe and friendly
STEM facilities are getting better. They have a fabrication lab filled with 3D printers and other cutting-edge machines. They also provide a free year for first-year students but, incoming freshmen would need to apply (really easy to apply). School is diverse for sure because it's a Bay Area CC. Not a city college.
I go here as a part of a middle college program, and it seems like a nice environment, but the food is so expensive, like come on, $6 for an egg, a toast and bacon? Come on, this is a community college.
The teachers and counselors are so helpful! They want to help you pass and give you every opportunity to do so.
Strong community that provides programs and free tutoring for students to succeed. Many of the teachers love what they do, and classes are very interactive.
Skyline is a great place to get your general education to transfer to a 4-year institution. The professors here are always willing to help and SI is extremely helpful to students.
skyline provides a very simple and easy way to look up classes, obtain classes, and offer great resources towards my education. However, aspects of the college, I would like to see is more help. Many of my friends including myself have seen counselors for help in area Such as what class to take and transferring but they were not as helpful as I would have liked to seen. Most people I know figured out everything on their own.
Skyline College was a stepping stone I used to transition from my middling high school experience that eventually allowed for my current success and new ambition to better and improve myself. During my education at Skyline, I was exposed to a diversity of students and remarkable professors that broadened my knowledge of different ethnic backgrounds by working as a Academic Excellence Workshop leader. Skyline College offers tremendous help to its students and are always looking for new ways to better other upcoming college student's education.
I absolutely loved Skyline college. I have met many amazing people, the professors always challenged me to do well in my courses, and it was very close to home.
I like that teachers are very invested in their students and offer all the help possible to see them succeed
Skyline has really given me the greatest college experience and has guided me my way through school and helped me find my passion for mathematics.
Start Your Review of Skyline College - San Bruno
I liked the programs like Transfer Center, Learning Center, and counselors. There are plenty of organizations to be apart of.
Skyline College offers many good programs for its students, giving many pathways for transferring to top universities, chances to enjoy the campus life, become sociable by working and interacting with other students as most learning time is not in classes. It also has clubs and training programs to join in. I chose Skyline College because of its comprehensive programs and activities providing valuable experiences.
Love Skyline, the professors there are all willing to help out a student in need, they help network and build credentials for a smooth transition into the real world