Skin Science Institute Reviews

This has been such a great school, with quality instructors and equipment. They have a good system to teach the students in a way that helps them to learn, and they have a very high view of the students that attend so as to help them to reach their highest potential.
I’m absolutely in love with my school! I have never met friendlier people in my life. I love the way we learn and all of the amazing opportunities that are given on a daily basis! They teach you have to be professional and work in a competitive environment. You learn so much and become and better you! They give so many opportunities to excel in what you love.
I love that they work with your needs and make you feel wanted. I couldn’t have picked a better school to attend!
After high school I went searching for a school that not only taught me what I needed to know for the field I was going into, but also helped me find a job and helped me achieve a higher success then all other colleges teaching the same topic and that is exactly what Skin Science is doing. When I first learned about and toured Skin Science I was extremely impressed with the level of knowledge they taught and how knowledgable their instructors were. I was also impress with everything this school had to offer their students. I feel as though I will be able to graduate with an expansive and perfected knowledge, making me ready for the work force and have an edge on a successful career as I move towards the future. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking to further their education in an amazing industry.
Start Your Review of Skin Science Institute
I love Skin Science! I love the open and bright atomosphere and all the teachers are so knowledgeable and willing to help! When I was touring other schools, they couldn't even compare to Skin Science! Just the way they are so put together and make sure you have everything you need to know what you're doing and to succeed is amazing!