Skidmore is a top liberal arts college situated on 1,000 acres of natural beauty in Saratoga Springs, New York, which Travel & Leisure calls one of "America's best college towns." With 2,500 students from 67 countries, 43 majors, 120 student clubs, funded research and internship opportunities, and 100+ study abroad programs, there's lots to choose from. At Skidmore's core is creativity, which empowers students to combine unconnected ideas, bring them to life, and turn them into solutions. No matter what you're meant to be or do — creative thought matters. And that makes all the difference.
Skidmore College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.47 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.47 responses
Fine Arts35 Graduates
Political Science and Government35 Graduates
Exercise Physiology29 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics26 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies23 Graduates
Anthropology and Archaeology22 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.26 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.60 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses