Simpson University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Evangelical
NAIA Division II
California Pacific Conference
Simpson University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities53 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies41 Graduates
Business Administration and Management27 Graduates
Human Resources Management25 Graduates
Missionary Studies14 Graduates
Health Care Management13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.34 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Simpson University Reviews
So far, my experience at Simpson University has been great. I have grown in my relationship with God and people more. I discovered my strengths and I am growing in my weaknesses. I love that class sizes are small because it creates a environment where significant relationships are built between faculty and students. Most professors are really passionate about doing their job well. Community is key at Simpson.
Simpson University is fantastic when it comes to community and being included in the campus life. However, the sports teams are lacking talent both in players and coaches and not every major program is excellent. If you want to be a Nurse come to Simpson. The Nursing professors are excellent and want you to learn. Same with the Bible/Seminary Major. On the other hand, the Political Science major lacks support and students. Overall, Simpson is a great Christian college that sends out excellent missionaries who spread the word of God, but as far as sports and some Majors, Simpson is lacking.
Simpson University is located in Northern California. The university offers a variety of 4 year degrees including in Psychology, Business, Nursing, etc. Additionally, it boasts of a year, accelerated program for returning adult students, called ASPIRE. The teachers are knowledgeable, and approachable. Moreover, tuition is remarkably affordable to any individual looking to further their academic success.