Simmons College Reviews

There are pros and cons to this school. Most of the professors are very helpful and want their students to succeed. There are ample opportunities for research and internships within the area. The food and housing at this university are sub-par. Not only are there a lack of options, but the meals are not very accommodating to students with allergies and dietary restrictions.
They give you a lot of resources a big school can not offer. The location is amazing and allows you to have a quiet night in your dorm or go out to the bars or other schools and party all night. The academics are interesting, challenge me, and allow me to succeed in them. Admissions is nice with scholarship money. I have found my home here.
I am currently in the MSW online program. It is going okay so far. Its very independent so you have to keep up with the work. One online class session a week to review the work you had to complete. It is okay. Just make sure you are keeping up because you could easily fall off track and it could be difficult to catch up.
Start Your Review of Simmons College
I loved this college. This college trulls sets their students up for success. The classes were easily accessible and the material was beneficial in completing a degree in social work. The professors were also always available and really cared about their students.
I love my time at Simmons. I had met some great alumni and students. Due to its small tight-knit community connecting with alumni is enjoyable and easy.
Great and fun school. One of the top 10 women's colleges in the United States. Enjoyed my time at Simmons. A unique college experience compared to the traditional co-ed one
Simmons has been going through a lot of changes recently and it is an exciting things. All of these changes makes it feel that my investment in education is worth it :)
My time at Simmons has been a great one so far. The school has a nice relaxing atmosphere plus its in Boston so it is easy to go around places. Students can take classes in the Colleges of the Fenway (you will be missed Wheelock). Could do some more work on diversity.
Small class size really allow you to interact with your professor and have a larger understanding of your major. Lots of opportunities in Boston for internships. A great school for a well-rounded education for the arts & sciences as well as professional programs.
A cool little school, with cool professors, in a cool city.
I love Simmons and its community.
The food needs some work though
Simmons is challenging but worth it. Full of students who want to succeed and are passionate. Boston is a great location as well.
I love all of my professors in Simmons. The location in Boston is also great and I love the Simmons community
Overall very good. Great professors, students, and staff. Great community.
Love the city of Boston and its location as well. Target, Star Market, etc... Everything is accessible around the campus.
Simmons is a great school if you are interested in learning, many opportunities in the city of Boston and from professors . Pretty Gay and open-minded.
Simmons is a great school. I think that it is underrated and a lot of changes are happening around the campus which is exciting to see.
Had great experiences with professors and staff at Bartol.
The location of the campus is great as well. There is always something to do during the weekends.
Academically challenging and there are always opportunities from professors or the city of Boston itself.
PLAN is alright, needs improvements.
The community at Simmons is worthwhile to the College's experience: #WhoIsMaryBurke, the meme page, etc... And since the community is strong, the alumni network is also very dedicated to their alumna matter.
One of the best women's colleges in America and in America's greatest college town. The school also takes advantage of the city of Boston itself: the Boston course, Isabella Gardener Museum, the MFA, and learning service.
The party scene on campus isn't large, however there are easy alternatives options such as frat parties from MIT or the machine.
The professors are very knowledgeable and by word of mouth from the community you will know whose classes you should take. The professor overall do want you to succeed, so make the most out of your Simmons experience.
Simmons is not what I hoped it would be. While the classes are small and the professors are good, the school is not diverse at all. For how high tuition is, the dorms are tiny and the food is awful.
Start Your Review of Simmons College
As a recent graduate of Simmons, I do not regret my time at the school. However, I would tell prospective students to carefully consider what they want from a school before attending. Things I loved: the location, professional opportunities afforded to me, relationship with the Colleges of the Fenway, off-campus housing options through ResLife, and select professors. I had issues with the administration's communication and commitment to students and the complete lack of school spirit and involvedness from a majority of students. Things like food, housing, facilities etc are pretty average.
I like the professors and how many opportunities I was given as a freshman. Simmons has challenged me academically and has given me all the resources I need to succeed.
I love Simmons. I wish there was more to do, and I wish there were different admins, #whoIsMaryBurke but it’s a great community. Wayyyy too liberal bubbly. Wish there was more a dissuasion.