Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital School of Nursing Reviews

The professors are professional and determined to mold you into the best nurse your future patients need. You'll be prepared for your NCLEX boards and the professional world. The two years I spent here were by far the most challenging of my life, but the professors made it worthwhile, making office hours convenient for the multiple questions all nursing students have. I've often gotten comments from patients such as "you're the only one who does this" "It feels good to know you care", "Thank God you're the one here today" BHSON really stresses the importance of rapport with your patients and looking at the patient holistically. Every member of the staff is incredibly amazing and I'm proud to be a graduate from Brockton Hospital School of Nursing.
I have developed a skill that I will be able to take on with me post graduation and carry it over to my career. The staff and students are what make this school one of the top nursing schools in Massachusetts.
The two years that I spent at BHSON was by far the most challenging academic experience I have ever had. You WILL NOT be handed a diploma from this institution!! You MUST be 100% dedicated to immersing yourself in your studies. When you emerge from BHSON two years later you will be a brand new person... you will be an excellent NURSE!! Every member of the faculty and support staff is extremely caring, supportive, and intelligent. You may have days that you feel that you are being pushed too hard, but you aren't... The faculty will push you to be your best. You will graduate feeling proud, prepared, confident and grateful that you were challenged. I highly recommend this program to individuals that are ready to work hard and desire the difficult clinical and classroom experience that it takes to be a safe practitioner of nursing. BEST OF LUCK ON YOU ACADEMIC JOURNEY!!
Start Your Review of Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital School of Nursing
The clinical hours are well organized and the instructors teach you a lot. They push you to learn but will help you out when you need it.
The school always post jobs up on a board but they also help place you
They are great they listen and are always willing to help
So far it has been awesome!!
Well they offer a bunch of help plus in school hiring
My major is Nursing I will be learning the basics and fundamentals of nursing with internship in various locations
I have had a wonderful experience so far the staff is absolutely eonderful!
Overall one of the best schools. I'm so excited to start
was easier than i expected
It all worked out in the end
After completing my degree I will be an RN
The staff works with you and does the best they can to help you
So excited to be apart of Brockton School of Nursing
I work full-time and a part-time nursing student. The part-time program is extremely flexible and does not interfer with my work schedule. The convenience is great.
Start Your Review of Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital School of Nursing
small lab and ok computers
not many just the hospital library
some of the people should not be there