Sheridan College Reviews

Professors are well-involved with students and always helpful. Both the online courses and in-class courses are easy to navigate. Scheduling is easy with classes being offered different times throughout the week. Also if you are a little late to schedule your classes, they try to fit you in when and where they can. They give constant reminders and updates on grades and deadlines so you don't miss anything. Classrooms are easy to find since it is a small college. Class sizes are small too and makes classwork easier and allows the teacher time to answer questions and further explanations. Assignments are challenging but not difficult to complete.
This is my first year at the Sheridan College. All of the professors are extremely nice as well as fellow classmates. It’s a very friendly environment, and I am so thankful I decided to come here to receive a higher education.
I really enjoyed the small class sizes and the instructors were able to help students one on one more often. I also enjoyed the smallish campus, and the community of Sheridan, Wyoming.
Start Your Review of Sheridan College
I like the campus and the facilities. I think that they could improve their teachers. The class sizes are great, and there’s multiple ways to get help if needed.
I graduated from the Machine Tool program in 2018. It is the best program on campus and one of the best machining programs in the region. 100% would recommend.
The atmosphere is amazing and the teachers are just as awesome. The school offers and excellent instructor who teaches Anthropology, and has a dynamic pool of integrity and dedication towards higher student learning. Thanks Sheridan College for making dreams turn into realities. The 2018 commencement was such an experience that I shall never forget for as long as I live; with bagpipes and applause from all around me that definitely changed the way I feel about going to school than when I graduated High School - no offense intended.
Its local and I enjoy walking around the campus as well as the students and teacher's. Was easy to navigate around the campus, felt safe.
Sheridan College is at the forefront of progress in post-secondary education in the state of Wyoming. SC has many beautiful new facilities and attracts great teachers and faculty from around the country. Diversity isn't great, but diversity in Wyoming in general isn't great.
Personal help and mentors. Online courses offered as well as in class. Instructors were there to help any time. Easy access to the classes. Scholarships available. Smaller campus was friendly and my needs were met in obtaining my degree.
I am reviewing Gillette College NWCCD since it is technically considered to be a part of Sheridan College.
Overall, I am unimpressed with the amount of importance Gillette College places on it's athletics department. It sacrifices from other more important areas to keep it's athletics going and I don't find that right.
It also is punishing it's students by raising fees due to the fact that it lost the quarter-cent sales tax income it was placing too much faith in getting. It has cut scholarships and staff as a result of losing the community vote.
Sheridan College is a very educational and amazing experience for college. It is very welcoming and organized. I wish there was an orientation for the freshman.
Great community college with individualized education and professors that care about your success. The area is beautiful with plenty of outdoor opportunities. The college even has a camp in the mountains. Bonus.
I attended NWCCD in Gillette. Like any college, there were ups and downs. Some excellent professors some complete garbage. No party scene. Nothing social for a "college student" to attend around town. Not even any fast food within walking distance. Basically, a great way to save money, especially if you're on the fence about a major, but it isn't what I'd call the "college experience"
I enjoy Sheridan College, class sizes are smaller, teachers are helpful. As a non-traditional student I was apprehensive going back to school after 20 years, but they made the process easy and comfortable. The students were very nice and never looked at me like I was weird for being there. Food is excellent also
I think that overall the college has done a phenomenal job at building a base to help students learn and figure out what is a good plan for their lives. The business director has been an amazing in helping me get my future started!
As a Student who is in dual enrollment I love it here. The services they provide are remarkable for the tuition price.
I really like the campus so far. I love how easy it is to get from class to class and how we all bond together. I think the food needs to be a bit better it gets tiring to have the same thing each day. I love how clean the campus is and stays.
Start Your Review of Sheridan College
My experience at college was very positive. Faculty were very understanding and got to know students on a one on one level and did an excellent job of assisting me on achieving my academic goals. The facility was brand new and outstanding in design and helpfulness to students. Everyone was very friendly and supportive and overall the experience was very progressive for my academic career. The only change I'd like to see from Sheridan college would be the food-- although quite good -- could use more variety.
The Gillette campus is friendly and generally the people want to help you and help you learn. As a non traditional student they are willing to help you get back into the swing and give little help when they can.
Very cosey campus. Friendly people EVERYWHERE. Smaller classrooms with lots of one on one time with professor