Shaw University Reviews

Shaw University is a wonderful school to attend. Growing up at Shaw University made me more comfortable and social more. The professors here are great and they will work with you through everything. Accepting that fact we have a big tuition they give us more options for fun. Shaw University is built for a family and we will always be that way.
Shaw University is very old school who is unorganized. The staff are rude half of time people are sitting in office want answer phones want email you back or nothing. My mom had to email president to get information. There system is old no direct deposit nobody telling you anything about where your money is going. The rooms do not have cable wifi have of time don't work. The charges for this school is crazy. All extra money they make you pay. I will be attending another college in spring due to these compliants.
It has been a fun and great new experience so far, the food is great the people are okay but I would to like to see some improvements on the academic part
Review Shaw University
Shaw University is an excellent school. I believe that Shaw University is one of the greatest schools for ambition and progress towards my goals. I feel confident about being here and feeling safe. Everyone that I have met so far has a welcoming spirit about them. I see the way the staff respect each other as well as the students. The environment is very diverse. We have students from all walks of life. I also believe as an athlete that I have much to offer when it come to football on and off the field. I am truly gone enjoy my time here at Shaw University.
Shaw University is a very good potential school that needs to expand more, very great lenient teachers who do take time to work with you and classes are very small making it easier with one on one learning.
Looking at all the academics and everything at Shaw University its a really good school to look at far as where to go to college
I will be a freshman this upcoming school year so I can only rate about my experience during my campus orientation. The staff and students were very friendly and helpful answering all of my questions. Being that I graduated from a private school and stayed on campus, it felt like home with a familiar environment . This transition from high school to college will be a breeze!
My freshmen year of college was not like I thought it would be it feel like I was still at home. So of the thing I like about Shaw University is that the teachers know you by names not by number and the people there will help you out and its easy . I would like to change the dorms and some of the rules.
I really love the campus and the size of the school! I would love to see the school raise more money and possible get a on campus football field. Also, I would like to see some new science technology. I think we are on the right track with our new president Dr.Dabroy!
One thing I like about Shaw is the one on one time we can get with the professors compared to a more bigger college. One thing I dislike is the cafe food. Other than that you just have to stay involved and stay focus.
The thing i like about shaw is that there cheerleading squad is amazing. The one thing that i would like to see again at shaw is all the geek squad come out.
Shaw University is very diverse. Me coming from New York I look forward to being around that type of environment. Just because Shaw University is A HBCU, it doesn't mean that only black students attend. I've met great friends so far and gained a lot of knowledge and experience in just short amount of time. If I can change one thing about Shaw University it would be that they offered more extra curricular activities because it is important to keep students involved.
I love attending shaw and meeting new people and learning new things and the professor they really do help you when you need help from them
Shaw Univerisity is a decent school. The professors do a very good job teaching their classes and make learning easy. Campus can be fun with all the students but others schools do a lot. Overall Shaw is a good School.
My experience with Shaw University was great I went to A visit to Shaw University with the Athletics -Football and just fell in love with the place for a African american black male that is the type of atmosphere I would love to be around its like everybody knows each other and care about each other from what I experienced
I love my college so much. I have had a wonder first semester and my second one is starting off any better. There isn't anything I can say I would change about my school.
my experiences at shaw are great i learned a lot about the history of the school and how each building got there name. also some professors are really willing to help you know the product and help you to make the right choices, overall i would change how the residence halls look and a safer environment where the school is built.
Review Shaw University
My experience at Shaw University is great and I like the way the teachers teaches the student. And I hope to graduate from Shaw University four years from now. And to be a uprising woman in future
As I began my college career I thought it would be pretty cool fulfilling my dream of attending a historically black college. Shaw university is a small university; which is exactly what I wanted. Some of the teachers cared for your success in college. Shaw University is right downtown with a lot of activities and museums to visit. The cafeteria food wasn't all that bad, but then again I barely at in the café. one thing I would lie them to improve with is the dorms and bathroom situation. I think the dorms just needs to be rebuilt as a whole.
I attend a school where almost anything is possible. People on campus are more like family and not strangers. You have a staff that wants to see you succeed in life. Not to mention Shaw University is also the first HBCU in the south.