As one of the nation's leading Catholic universities, Seton Hall provides over 90 rigorous academic programs that are highly ranked by The Princeton Review, U.S.News & World Report and Bloomberg Businessweek. We offer advantages of a large research university national reputation; challenging academic programs; notable alumni; state-of-the-art facilities; renowned faculty; and extensive opportunities for internships, research and scholarship with all the benefits of a small, supportive and nurturing environment. We have a 14:1 student-to-faculty ratio and average class size of 21 students.
Seton Hall University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.96 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.118 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.117 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.155 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.183 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.72 responses
Seton Hall University Reviews
Overall, social life on campus is awesome. There is always stuff to do on campus during the week and the weekends. Greek life is available on campus but will not make or break your experience. Like any school, it all depends on your willingness to put yourself out there - and SHU provides more than enough opportunities to do so.
Also, the FOOD is good! There are so many options and they change everyday.