Sentara Health is a private college located in Chesapeake, Virginia in the Norfolk Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 148 undergraduate students. Popular majors include Nursing, Cardiovascular Technician, and Surgical Technologist. Graduating 78% of students, Sentara Health alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $52,800.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Sentara College of Health Sciences
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Sentara College of Health Sciences
- NGRiverside School of Health Careers
- 2 Year
- Newport News, VA
- 10 reviews
- NGCentura College - Richmond Main
- 2 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 18 reviews
- NGCentral School of Practical Nursing - Norfolk
- 2 Year
- Norfolk, VA
- 12 reviews
- NGBon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
- 4 Year
- Richmond, VA
- 24 reviews
Sentara College of Health Sciences Reviews
Just started school, actually in my first week and so far I can overall say that my experience has been amazing. Being out of school for over 13 years, graduating a vocational school previously, and pretty scared not knowing if I would be able to get back into school. I have found that all of my instructors are truly and genuinely their to help you learn and to succeed then go off into your career. I am more excited and not nervous anymore to get into the hands on skills labs and then into the hospital for some real life experience.
The experience has been very positive. All staff is willing to help and their goal is to see you succeed!
I really like that this school incorporates hybrid learning. There is both online portions and in class experiences for people that like both types of learning. I wished the faculty would communicate a little better.