COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Seattle University will only be offering virtual visits this fall. Our plans prioritize the health and safety of all members of our campus community, including visitors, while we work to deliver a highly engaging and impactful virtual visit experience. Together, we will move forward with a special emphasis on caring for one another. Click "learn more" for ways to connect virtually with Seattle U. Learn More
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodA
- Student LifeA-
Seattle University students make a meaningful impact on the world. They’re future focused, fearlessly exceptional and brimming with passion and purpose. They balance self-reliance with interdependence. Knowledge with spirituality. And bravely question accepted norms to advance our understanding of the world. It’s all rooted in Jesuit education, which goes beyond just acquiring knowledge—it’s what you do with that knowledge that is just as important.
“At a Jesuit university we believe in educating the whole person—body, mind, spirit—so it is about a holistic approach to education,” says Provost Shane P. Martin. “Our curriculum and character stretch far beyond the classroom and into the world that surrounds us.”
It all begins here at Seattle University. That first class. That first student club. That moment when you and your peers look around and realize that in a city so full of culture and history, you are prepared to make a difference.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.55 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.68 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.68 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.56 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.86 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses