High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.54 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.57 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.57 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.58 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.100 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses
Seattle Pacific University Reviews
I really like the small school atmosphere of the place. You make good friends that you most likely will have multiple classes with so it makes it easier to study and makes class more fun. The teachers have a lot of knowledge and are very receptive to feedback. Campus is beautiful and really well taken care of! The only down fall is that since they are a Christian school you are required to take quite a few in depth theology classes, regardless of your major. This takes up a lot of time, credits, and money for classes that may not be applicable for some people.
I have immensely enjoyed my time at Seattle Pacific University. Although the campus is small, it is a beautiful oasis nestled in the affable Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle, with plenty of city to explore! The food--Gwinn--is amazing, and you'll love the buffet-style cafeteria featuring amazing cookies you can stash in your backpack for later. I have learned so much during my time at SPU, due to the excellent academics and engaging professors. Give it a chance and I promise you'll love it just as much as I do!
Seattle Pacific University is a great school! The professors connect with their students and truly want them to succeed in college and their future careers. Also, the learning atmosphere is phenomenal, as the small class sizes make it possible to ask many questions during the lecture. Overall, the campus is beautifully maintained in a great location.