Scripps College Reviews

I loved my college experience. Professors were, for the most part, knowledgeable and extremely accessible. The culture there is not heavily competitive and many students share an easy going attitude. Overall, I have had a great 4 years at Scripps.
I loved attending Scripps! An excellent environment in which to develop my whole self, intellectually, emotionally, and socially. As an alum, I am grateful every day for my time there.
There are tons of club and activities to join, and there is always at least one event to go to. There are multiple research opportunities with professors, and the chance to build very close ties to individual professors and staff.
Start Your Review of Scripps College
The administration staff and students were friendly and welcoming to parents and applicants. The campus is cozy.
The food is great and lots of inspiring women! Scripps is a beautiful campus, it’s like going to school at a resort.
I love the people, they make it so welcoming and its a great school! I recently went into a lecture and it was amazing! :)
Kind of cliquey. Love the campus life, campus culture, classes, math department, gym facilities, food... everything else is great

There is a kind of exclusive activist culture here that is common in leftist/liberal college campus spaces currently. it's very toxic but also very possible to avoid.
My experience with Scripps was one I'll always remember. I stayed there for two weeks over the summer and they took very good care of me. The campus is beautiful. The professors were also very helpful in rewriting my assignments. I felt very close to the people there. All in all, it is a wonderful place that I hope everyone knows about. I wouldn't change a thing.
I loved visiting Scripps College. It is such a beautiful campus. There is a lemon tree right outside of the admissions office. It is in beautiful, sunny California. All of the buildings are beautiful as well. Scripps is part of a consortium including 5 other schools all within a square mile. There are so many opportunities for women at Scripps. I hope to attend one day.
Scripps is very academically challenging and a lot is expected of the students. That being said, if you are willing to rise to the challenge, there are tons of amazing things Scripps has to offer. While the party scene isn't super happening at Scripps and RA's are very strict, it's easy to find parties at the other 5C's. The dorms are beautiful and sizable, but lack a sense of community. The campus is gorgeous and the facilities are fantastic. Definitely a very niche school--I've seen people love it and I've seen people hate it.
Great academic programs that are also very flexible. Diversity in the student body is getting better, overall a supportive academic and living community!
Lots of stuff to do almost all the time, not a lot off campus though
Lots of stuff to do, almost all the time
Classes are pretty tough and hard to get used to but it's an excellent education.
Not as diverse as it could be but they're really working on it
I've never felt pressured to drink or do drugs. People do what they're into and if you're not into it then no big deal.
Honestly I love Scripps. I can get frustrated over the requirements or being treated like a minority as a STEM student (even though A TON of Scripps students are STEM majors) or the lack of dorm life but the overall experience is really excellent. I've met the best people of my life here, the school is gorgeous, and I'm getting a fantastic education.
Start Your Review of Scripps College
People go on to do amazing things. The name of the school carries weight and people are supremely smart and motivated. Career Services do a really good job but even then compared to like CMC it's not as amazing.
I feel very safe here. The colleges use Campus Safety rather than actual police which is really great. They're much more concerned with keeping people safe than getting people in trouble.
the rooms here are amazing! Stressful to pick housing though because each dorm room is different so you need to know what you want. I really wish there was more dorm culture though :( It's more like apartments so you smile and know your neighbors but don't really talk. I really wish that was different.