Schreiner University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division III (without football)
Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)27 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Early Childhood Education9 Graduates
Public Health7 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management7 Graduates
Design and Visual Communications6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.32 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Schreiner University Reviews
Automatically walking onto campus, the presence of the student body was impeccable. I always felt welcomed and began understanding the college perspective better. Through this, I feel that with the campus being small, the overall adjustment will be easy for those looking for the smaller campus.
I love how close knit the community is. I went to a 5A high school and you just get lost in the crowd. Here, you're really some one and the professors know you by name and over the 4 years you're there you really get to know everyone. It's easy to get involved on campus to stay busy. There's not much to do on campus, or in Kerrville. It's pretty quiet and tame, so it's easy to stay focused on what really matters. I would recommend anyone come here, provided they have the funds to attend. Because it is VERY expensive.
My experience so far has been very welcoming. There are lots of resources here on campus, so you're never alone- from help with your homework to finding a job after college. One thing I wish would change is the miscommunication a lot of teachers seem to practice.