Schreiner University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
NCAA Division III (without football)
Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.27 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.32 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.31 responses
After Schreiner University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses
Schreiner University Reviews
Review Schreiner University
I love how close knit the community is. I went to a 5A high school and you just get lost in the crowd. Here, you're really some one and the professors know you by name and over the 4 years you're there you really get to know everyone. It's easy to get involved on campus to stay busy. There's not much to do on campus, or in Kerrville. It's pretty quiet and tame, so it's easy to stay focused on what really matters. I would recommend anyone come here, provided they have the funds to attend. Because it is VERY expensive.
I like that the professors are there when you need them, they are always available and KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Also i like the diversity. i do hope to see that the food improves!
Schreiner University has an impress faculty support system. The classes are engaging and professors make sure to engage students with the use of technology and current events. Schreiner has a diverse community which aids in the education of different cultures around campus. Schreiner also offers many opportunities around campus to offer students the best tools as they enter the work force.