Schoolcraft College Reviews

A well run, established, and affordable school that will get the job done. Professors expressed a level of professionalism and knowledge in all classes. Campus is well maintained and easy to navigate. When it comes to essays however, be prepared to write on a frequent basis.
Really nice campus, especially the Livonia location. And affordable for such an accredited community college.
I am in the middle of being a transferring to the school and the staff is very helpful and kind with me and helping me make this easy and fast so I can start in the fall
Start Your Review of Schoolcraft College
I like that the classes are small in size. You are not just a number in a classroom but an actual student. Most professors like what they teach and it is shown in how they approach subjects. Instead of it being a very dry and boring lecture, it can be quite interesting when the teacher enjoys what they talk about.
Schoolcraft is definitely a great commuter school! Perfect to get the prerequisites out of the way for a cheap price. I also had the pleasure to attend 5 semesters with Dr. Jackson who is the most amazing psychology professor. She opened my eyes and made me realize that psychology is the path that I am absolutely supposed to follow! Schoolcraft wasn't my first choice because I wanted to live the college experience but honestly, I wouldn't have rather gone elsewhere and the best part is that I'm still debt free as I continue my education for my bachelor's degree!
I like how small the campus was at Schoolcraft. You were able to get around quickly and this was great for when the weather wasn't very nice out. The gym was a great add on to the school because you were able to go for free as long as you were enrolled in classes. Another bonus were the classroom sizes. The classrooms held about 30 students. This means that you were able to interact with the professors easier than you would at a university of classrooms the size of auditoriums. Overall, Schoolcraft is a great college for new college students to transition into a college setting.
Schoolcraft has really helped bring out my full academic potential. The free tutoring center has helped me immensely to understand specific concepts. The writing center has helped me improve my writing skills and grammar. The group study rooms in the library are great for group projects. Overall, my experience at schoolcraft has been great.
Schoolcraft College is a great start to college! I reccomend any high school graduate or someone trying to go back to school to go here. The staff are beyond friendly and the campus life rocks! There are always events to go to, they have many sports teams and the food is great! Check out Henry’s for some excellent food! It is my first year and college and Schoolcraft is making the experience fantastic!
I love it there. They are all so kind. Haven't had a Professor yet that I didn't absolutely like. The free on campus tutoring is one of my favorite things, and I use it whenever I am feeling confused. The tutors there are also so kind to you. All the offices are so helpful, especially the Testing Center!
Being a community college Schoolcraft does it's best to provide students with a fulfilling college experience through the course material and on campus student scene. Counselors are great at helping plan out academic course loads suited to your interests, transfer paths, and to get degrees that steer you closer to potential careers. What I would recommend to Schoolcraft would to really take in account the feedback students give on professors or courses. The students give reviews on what is or isn't working, but the college often doesn't take what they say seriously. The school also needs to refocus on following their "most enforced" school policy; academic integrity. Schoolcraft stresses it's zero tolerance to cheating, but when tested in real classroom situations it is not enforced at all. There are circumstances where students have been caught cheating on tests and midterms/finals where faculty and department heads were notified but no action was taken.
Very nice school with a very clean and open campus. The classes are pretty basic, but most people transfer to a university anyways. Teachers are a 50/50. There is always events going on campus.
So far I have only experienced a semester of Schoolcraft College. From what I have seen, despite the negativity of community colleges, this is a nice school with great faculty who are generous and always trying to help. The college offers many opportunities for students to succeed with tutoring and much more help. The campus itself is not too bad either, the parking lots could be larger in some places but other than that I have enjoyed my time at Schoolcraft College.
I like Schoolcraft College because it is affordable and close to where I live, but it would be nice to have more class options for certain classes. The food is great, especially from Henry's but the staff is kind of rude and acts like they do not want to help you. This is a great college if you want to go somewhere affordable. Also, the LAC is great and so is the staff in the help center. They have really helped me understand certain stuff in my class that my professor did not fully clarify. Along with all of these things, the campus is smaller so the walking to each building is not horrible
Attending Schoolcraft Community College directly out of high school was the most practical decision I could have made. Saving money, being able to continue working my jobs, and making life-long friends are all contributing factors as to why I love Schoolcraft as I do.
The focus on academics was great. Its a small school, but easily connected to others. Great professors. Serves as an excellent transition school to a big university
I just started at Schoolcraft and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The admissions process was very quick and easy. I met with an advisor and found her to be very nice and helpful. Finding the classes I needed for my degree and transfer to another college was established quickly and efficiently. I really enjoyed my first few days and my professors are very nice.
I am a transfer student from Henry Ford college and Schoolcraft college seems to be pretty nice thus far. I have already taken 2 classes and I like the campus. Its clean and people are respectful and friendly.
Start Your Review of Schoolcraft College
Schoolcraft College is a very good community college. The academics and teachers are average, but the sports and other campus activities are poor compared to other schools. It is a very affortable college. There are no dorms or party scenes.
Schoolcraft College is a wonderful place to start off if you plan on transferring, they transfer all credits, and it’s now a four year college!
I transferred to Schoolcraft 2 weeks before classes started. The faculty made the switch very easy and were very understanding. The only problem I have is that the school does not offer their own financial aid, but only aid through the FAFSA. In addition, they only offer a 3 payment payment plan. If your tuition is around 3,000 that does not allow for it to be very manageable. I would like to see a better payment plan provided. Overall I love Schoolcraft's faculty and atmosphere. The campus is small and easy to navigate. I would recommend this college to anyone!