Schoolcraft College Reviews

This is my first year at schoolcraft community college and so far i like it a lot and its avery cool school. the profesors there are good.
It is my first semester at Schoolcraft, and so far I am very content with this school. There are so many different ways to ensure success at Schoolcraft. They have free tutoring in the Library which includes the writing fellows that help edit papers and helps you improve your writing skills. Then there is ESL which is English as a second language to help students that do not speak English as their first language improve and become bilingual.
education is great and professors are nice everyone is a democrat meaning if you are actually smart and are a republican you don't belong here
Start Your Review of Schoolcraft College
This community college provides many people that have had to take out student loans, or pay for college out of pocket a low cost education, while making it possible to transfer these credits to a 4 year university. I attended Schoolcraft college for a year and all of my credits transferred back to my home University.
Schoolcraft is a great place to learn, it is inviting and welcoming and the classes are very helpful and you learn so much from them, anything is possible as long as you always continue your education. Since the class rooms are small its awesome to have one on one time with the professors and maintaining a relationship, they show that they care about your success and want to help you on the right path for a great career and a great future.
I just started attending schoolcraft, I'm in my freshman year and so far I really enjoy it. What's not to love? I'm currently playing basketball for the college and having the connections that you get is just great.
Very typical community college. You get out of it exactly what you put in, pretty much just to go through the motions and earn your cheap credits. All though, they have a very excellent culinary program!
Students- They're approachable.
Professors- They vary; though mine were pretty good.
Staff- Some were helpful, some weren't. Most of the staff is arrogant.
If want to go here, make sure that your SAT/ACT scores are at least college level so that you don't have to take those placement tests, check your professor on ratemyprofessor.com before you register, and either find your books/supplies elsewhere or wait until the first day to see if you need it, since the bookstore overcharges and has terrible return policies.
Schoolcraft College has been great for me. The professors are all good and I feel that I have learned so much. I like Schoolcraft a lot because you really do not feel that it is a community college.
I like that I can do a lot of my classes online, however some of the classes I need do not have any professors teaching them.
Schoolcraft college is a very good college. I started there in 2014 and graduated in 2016. The teachers and staff are excellent and helpful and the campus is safe and clean
Professors are well diversed in their field and truly care about their students academic careers. The classroom atmosphere is very suitable for one on one interaction and keeping focused on the task at hand.
The professors were nice. I am happy I started there and then transferred out. I did save a lot of money.
Going to school craft was one of the best decisions I made. It helped me form the good study habits I have now, and show me how much more potential I have than I originally thought. The atmosphere and the professors are great too. I think its great first step to take towards successful future.
I enjoyed how welcoming the environment was. the campus always had a welcoming atmosphere and the other students are all very friendly. the professors that work there are helpful if you get stuck and there are programs you can apply for to get additional help. i would recommend this college to anyone!
Had a great experience at Schoolcraft College. The teachers were very caring and want you to succeed. There are many clubs and organizations to be apart of. The food is amazing, especially because of their culinary department. The campus is safe and neat. Everyone is super helpful and caring on campus. Great place to start college.
I love Schoolcraft. It is at least half the price of other schools, sometimes 1/5 of what you pay at other schools. My husband loves it as well because it is the only program in several states that does a welding and metallurgy associates.
Start Your Review of Schoolcraft College
Nice campus & welcoming atmosphere. The professors were very helpful & really want to see you succeed.
Schoolcraft college is an excellent place to get your college career started, or to pick up new skills for gainful employment. The staff there is terrific and seem to be heavily invested in your future success. The culinary program is outstanding.
For those looking for a pretty good community college experience, Schoolcraft is a great place to start. I had low expectations going into my time at Schoolcraft, but by getting a little bit involved on campus beyond just going to class, my experience was able to exceed my initial expectations. Great faculty.