Schoolcraft College Reviews

It's a small community and it's easy to find your classes. Plus there are plenty of places to eat nearby!!!
I love Schoolcraft College for many reasons. The way the campus is set up makes everything easy to find and it is right across the street from some amazing restaurants. The classes I've taken online have made my life so much easier and all my professors emailed me back quickly when I had any questions.
Schoolcraft College is a great place for students to start off their college careers and is a great stepping stone to get them started off for college! Schoolcraft cares about their students and has various resources to help them succeed. Is a good size campus and is a great place to start college.
Start Your Review of Schoolcraft College
Schoolcraft College is a great bang for your buck, the professors are very helpful and the counselors are very good whether its transferring or signing up for classes. Although campus is small, it's super easy to get around and it's in a great location with tons of things to do. Schoolcraft has made it a very easy transition from high school to the college lifestyle.
Schoolcraft provides a solid educations especially is you didn't apply yourself in high school and need a do over. Don't be fooled, there is academic rigor for the coursework and you must attend classes. The professors are friendly and available for extra help, if you ask.
They have great online classes that allow you to still work and attend school. These classes are accessed through "Blackboard Learning". In addition to the convenient online classes they have great academic advisers that are eager to help you grow and point in the best direction for your education plan.
Schoolcraft offers a lot of classes and almost every one of my professors has been fantastic. I have had a lot of good experiences on campus. All of the other students I have talked to were genuinely nice and open minded people.
When I toured the school, I knew working 15 minutes that I was going to attend. All of the staff and faculty are friendly and extremely helpful. They have all made me feel welcomed and like they want me to succeed.
A well run, established, and affordable school that will get the job done. Professors expressed a level of professionalism and knowledge in all classes. Campus is well maintained and easy to navigate. When it comes to essays however, be prepared to write on a frequent basis.
Really nice campus, especially the Livonia location. And affordable for such an accredited community college.
I am in the middle of being a transferring to the school and the staff is very helpful and kind with me and helping me make this easy and fast so I can start in the fall
I like that the classes are small in size. You are not just a number in a classroom but an actual student. Most professors like what they teach and it is shown in how they approach subjects. Instead of it being a very dry and boring lecture, it can be quite interesting when the teacher enjoys what they talk about.
Schoolcraft is definitely a great commuter school! Perfect to get the prerequisites out of the way for a cheap price. I also had the pleasure to attend 5 semesters with Dr. Jackson who is the most amazing psychology professor. She opened my eyes and made me realize that psychology is the path that I am absolutely supposed to follow! Schoolcraft wasn't my first choice because I wanted to live the college experience but honestly, I wouldn't have rather gone elsewhere and the best part is that I'm still debt free as I continue my education for my bachelor's degree!
I like how small the campus was at Schoolcraft. You were able to get around quickly and this was great for when the weather wasn't very nice out. The gym was a great add on to the school because you were able to go for free as long as you were enrolled in classes. Another bonus were the classroom sizes. The classrooms held about 30 students. This means that you were able to interact with the professors easier than you would at a university of classrooms the size of auditoriums. Overall, Schoolcraft is a great college for new college students to transition into a college setting.
Schoolcraft has really helped bring out my full academic potential. The free tutoring center has helped me immensely to understand specific concepts. The writing center has helped me improve my writing skills and grammar. The group study rooms in the library are great for group projects. Overall, my experience at schoolcraft has been great.
Schoolcraft College is a great start to college! I reccomend any high school graduate or someone trying to go back to school to go here. The staff are beyond friendly and the campus life rocks! There are always events to go to, they have many sports teams and the food is great! Check out Henry’s for some excellent food! It is my first year and college and Schoolcraft is making the experience fantastic!
I love it there. They are all so kind. Haven't had a Professor yet that I didn't absolutely like. The free on campus tutoring is one of my favorite things, and I use it whenever I am feeling confused. The tutors there are also so kind to you. All the offices are so helpful, especially the Testing Center!
Start Your Review of Schoolcraft College
Being a community college Schoolcraft does it's best to provide students with a fulfilling college experience through the course material and on campus student scene. Counselors are great at helping plan out academic course loads suited to your interests, transfer paths, and to get degrees that steer you closer to potential careers. What I would recommend to Schoolcraft would to really take in account the feedback students give on professors or courses. The students give reviews on what is or isn't working, but the college often doesn't take what they say seriously. The school also needs to refocus on following their "most enforced" school policy; academic integrity. Schoolcraft stresses it's zero tolerance to cheating, but when tested in real classroom situations it is not enforced at all. There are circumstances where students have been caught cheating on tests and midterms/finals where faculty and department heads were notified but no action was taken.
Very nice school with a very clean and open campus. The classes are pretty basic, but most people transfer to a university anyways. Teachers are a 50/50. There is always events going on campus.
So far I have only experienced a semester of Schoolcraft College. From what I have seen, despite the negativity of community colleges, this is a nice school with great faculty who are generous and always trying to help. The college offers many opportunities for students to succeed with tutoring and much more help. The campus itself is not too bad either, the parking lots could be larger in some places but other than that I have enjoyed my time at Schoolcraft College.