School of Automotive Machinists Reviews

This place is a ripoff! Teachers and Admissions don't give a damn about you. They only care about money. Schools like this should be shutdown.
I am currently a student at SAM Tech. I love attending this school. There is always something interesting going on down in the shop. You will learn something every day, the teachers are very helpful and knowledgeable. SAM Tech will allow you to machine and build any engine that you dream up weather it is a lawn mower engine or its a 2,000 horsepower engine. They also have projects going on that you can help with and get to see it in a magazine. I have no regrets with attending SAM Tech.
IF A STUDENT FALLS BEHIND INSTRUCTORS WILL MAKE TIME IN THEIR SCHEDULE TO HELP
Start Your Review of School of Automotive Machinists
COMPLETE MACHINE SHOP WITH QUALITY TOOLS
FOR THE MOST PART THINGS WERE JUST AS I'D PLANNED FOR .....
ADMISSIONS WAS SUPER EASY AND THE INSTRUCTORS ARE WILLING TO TAKE EXTRA TIME WITH STUDENTS
IM WORKING TOWARDS A DEGREE IN APPLIED SCIENCE HERE AT S.A.M
EVERYONE GETS ALONG GOOD, CLASS PARTICIPATION IS EXCELLENT
VERY HELPFUL STAFF, THEN AND NOW WITH ANY QUESTIONS
VERY HELPFUL WITH PRACTICAL SKILLS
VERY SPECIFIC TO THE FIELD IM ENTERING
I really enjoy The School of Automotive Machinists. The instructors are very knowledgeable and explain things very well if you have a problem. I flourish in the way you are able to learn at your own pace as well.
Career Center Very Helpful – When students graduate, the career center we have at the school helps them out as much as they can finding a job.
Facilities Are Great – The facilities are very nice, everything that i need can be found on campus.
Network Works Flawlessly – The computer network is always on line and runs extremely fast. I never have to worry about the network not working or not being able to do something computer related.
The Staff Are Very Helpful. The teachers have plenty of experience to say the least, which is very helpful when you do not understand anything. The method in which the material is taught allows for anyone that has a strong apathy towards the automotive industry, especially racing, to learn what it takes to build an engine, whether you have prior knowledge or not. With this in mind, other than building engines, you will build a number of neat experiences operating the machines and meeting new people.
Very Helpful – The school was very helpful and knowledgeable on this. All I had to do was make sure I done my part and they took care of the rest with quick and awesome results.
Start Your Review of School of Automotive Machinists
All Walks of Life – The school draws many people from all walks of life and countries. We all share a common interest in high performance vehicles so this makes it very enjoyable to socialize.
Excellent Decision – I love the school. I wish I would have found out about it at a earlier age. They have many connections inside the industry to help you land your dream job.
Great Instructors and Personnel – The school has very knowledgeable instructors.They bring in multiple projects for the students to participate on to get hands on experience. They also have knowledgeable office personnel to help with the regrestiation and financial aid process.