High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Schiller International University
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Schiller International University
- C+Florida Keys Community College
- 2 Year
- Key West, FL
- 119 reviews
- NGTrinity International University - Davie
- 4 Year
- Miramar, FL
- 51 reviews
- B+Adventist University of Health Sciences
- 4 Year
- Orlando, FL
- 303 reviews
- CWebber International University
- 4 Year
- Babson Park, FL
- 166 reviews
Schiller International University Reviews
I would Like to see more possibilities in the German campus. The school itself is well done. The location is great. The professors are good and ready to help. Overall a very good school.
A few good professors, but mostly lousy professors and lousy classes.
There is a ton of paper work that they give to you all the time for one thing or another. Do I feel its worth the new tuition price, No. The staff isn't always there to answer your questions as far as the classes go. The financial aid office always switches their people around so the new people dont always have your file to answer the questions you have, which is a pain. Sometimes there are chargers that were unexplained and what not that it took a while to get the answers on. Im not saying they are horrible but they could be better. They upped their tuition rates which messed up my personal loans and what not.