Sauk Valley Community College Reviews

For generic classes great but if you have something you want to specialize seek out other college option because it does offer a lot of specialized courses. Also not a lot of choice in the times that classes are offered.
I love the school, everyone is kind and they are there to get their work done. I highly recommend this school as the cost was not bad.
Coming to Sauk Valley Community College was a great choice for me because I received a full ride academic scholarship and was able to receive two years of education for free. Even without the tuition waiver, however, Sauk is a very affordable school and gives you a quality education for prices much lower than a four year university. The professors and staff want the best for every student and are very helpful in aiding success. I recommend the TRIO program.
Start Your Review of Sauk Valley Community College
What I liked the most about Sauk Valley Community College is how comfortable it was. To begin with, it had an outstanding environment. The atmosphere was really relaxing and everyone was really friendly.
Sauk is a very nice school. All my professors go above and beyond to ensure students understand the material and encourage participation. There are several new teachers that haven't quite figured out some of the best methods to relay information but that comes with time.
Sauk Valley Community College is a friendly place with good academics, small classes, and kind and personal instructors.
Some of the teachers are very great. The psychology department is very good. The math teachers is the downfall of the schools issues. I would suggest people to look carefully into who they pick as a math and also English teacher.
I'm a single mother and the fact that Sauk offers the nursing program makes it convenient for me to attend. It's close to home, daycare, and work. The professors are very understanding of my situation and are always available for questions and such.
I loved my experiences here. Not at all what I thought it would be like. Everyone was very helpful from advisors to professors they really want students to succeed.
I love how kind and caring everyone at Sauk is. Whether you're going in for a class or a sports event or just visiting, they are always kind. It also is just a great environment to be in. The other students at Sauk are kind and always willing to help out fellow classmates. There also are plenty of opportunities at Sauk for any type of major.
I'd say that SVCC is an overall good school. Being a freshmen, I have a fairly solid expectation of what to expect when I transfer later on. Sauk really try's to make help available to you if and when you may need it
Sauk is a really good economical choice when it comes to a starter school. The environment is really friendly and the staff is helpful, depending on which professor you have. Some professors are very concerned and dedicated to helping students pass, however other professors don't care if you pass or fail and don't make helping their students a priority. The school is great as long as you choose your professors wisely and stay dedicated.
I loved how when I first walked in the doors it was very warming and welcoming. The receptionist at the desk was very helpful and the counselor was patient with my questions.
Establishing a relathionship with my professors has made a world of diffence
Sauk Valley Community College is a small college that is head by a small administration.
I am a first year student enrolled in my second semester. I don't completely know all there is about my college's credit transfers and so forth quite yet.
Although some instructors are slower than others at responding to emails or questions, it's both manageable and easy to complete.
Start Your Review of Sauk Valley Community College
Like i've stated in the previous questions, students who have already graduated have very little trouble finding jobs in their profession.
Once students receive their degrees nearly all of them have have little to no trouble finding a job in the field they studied in.
The courses are challenging and the professors are great! They all know what they are doing and have a fluent way of teaching.