Sarasota County Technical Institute Reviews

Do NOT ENROLL in this school is awful. Students are a dollar sign. BAD BAD BAD and the Business Program teacher Awful. She dont teach you teach your self in the computer, for that stay home and watch Youtube.
The school doesn't have the right amount of books for the high school students and they would not get more and they charge you a lot for it.
Thanks to SCTI I was able to attend college while still in high school! Not many students can say they had that opportunity and I'm so grateful for it. The teachers at SCTI are incredibly helpful teachers that truly care about you and want you to succeed in the future. My future goals in life have been expanded to greater dreams thanks to my experience at SCTI.
Start Your Review of Sarasota County Technical Institute
The professor I had was extremely knowledgable and fun. She made learning fun, and I had a great time and learned a lot.
It has a great culinary program. I went during my junior and senior year of high school and i went back after i graduated high school and finished it. The instructors are great, they can have a temper sometimes but what chef doesn't. They really prepare you for the real world. I not only learned a lot, i had fun doing so.
The internet was always preventing us from accessing the online content.
This school's program was easy. It only trains for entry level positions in the workforce. It does not provide any degrees, only certifications. This is a technical school for high school students.
Very limited in the content provided by the technical classes. Classes are always outdated by about three years. This is an eternity is technology.
This school can only train for entry level positions in the work force.
This school's primary focus is its high school students. If you are an adult seeking higher education there are far better options than this.
This school's primary focus is its high school students. If you are an adult seeking higher education there are far better options out there.
I am very disappointed with my experience at Suncoast Technical College. I achieved honors at this school. I would not suggest adults attending this school. This is a high school not a college. Their accreditation is barely transferable to other schools. Please do not make the mistake that I did.
Some dress code violations occurred at this school. Some gay male students were allowed to wear whatever they wanted regardless of the dress code or how it affected the other students.
The school's booking and accounting department was very unclear as to how the entire process with the Pell grant worked. They kinda made me feel like I was trying to rip them or something just by asking about when and how the payouts worked so that I may appease my debtors. I was grossly offended by their staff and their approach to my questions.
While the job prospects are good I do not plan on returning to this school
While the instructors at this school are excellent, this schools primary focus is there high school students. Administration treats you in the very same manner that they treat their high school students. Students services was unknowledgeable about many of their policies. My account was even deleted while enrolled. This school can only train you for entry level positions. If you are an adult seeking higher education there are far better options out there.
The student body was very diverse, everyone got along.
Start Your Review of Sarasota County Technical Institute
Student center. Computers were available immediately and staff were available to help with no problems.
You can go anywhere on campus and print with no problem.
Great experience!! They guide you through the process and make sure that you use all resources.