Santiago Canyon College Reviews

Nice school with an incredible staff. Every time I have a question they have an answer. Professors there are so nice as well. They care about there students. My first semester there was a little rough but it was all about adjusting which was pretty easy.
SCC was very clean. I enjoyed attending school each day. It is in a convenient location with plenty of parking.
It’s easy to get classes. The counselor department is good and can be helpful if you know what you want to do. It also has an extended education program on campus.
Start Your Review of Santiago Canyon College
I give a 5-star to Santiago Canyon College because the day that I was going to give up in my studying. A Program part of Santiago Canyon College called CAMP mayed my mind change that I had to keep on going to school even when I was a new mom I thought that it was over for me but it really was not to get my degree. They help me a lot they really want the student to have the best experience ever in continuing their education. If it would have been for them I wouldn't be in college, I wouldn't be almost to finish graduating School. I'm looking forward for next year to graduating and transferring to Dominguez or to Cal State Fullerton or wherever life takes me. But I'm thankful for the staff of Canyon College for being there when I needed guidance and encouragement to keep on with my education for being there for me when I needed them and for pointing me to the right direction that's why I give it five to Santiago Canyon College.
Santiago Canyon College has many opportunities for students to succeed to either transfer, associated, or get a certificate. The campus is big for its located up in the mountains right behind it is Irvine Regional Park. New buildings are the science center, humanities center, and the library. The library is two stories high and can rent study rooms even for one person (as long as no big groups kick you out). I love how much nature is in and around the campus. The only downside is how far it is and the food around it. They do have a cafeteria but not a lot of selection. The restaurants around are a bit expensive for me.
i go here to take more classes from my university in riverside. it is a great school, i just wish the staff would care more about their students rather then care about how many people are in the class. I don't mind the campus, there is not much food on campus, or areas to sit and work on homework. I did like some professors that i had came in contact with, and a few that i still talk to that mentor me through my university, and give me tips to help my education, and further my education into a graduate program, and soon get my masters degree in social work.
The campus is pretty nice and clean, but nothing really goes on in terms of parties. Don't know too much about the athletics but the faculty and staff is helpful and for the most part, competent.
What I have enjoyed about Santiago, is their passionate professors who are interested in educating the youth.
Santiago Canyon College is a great school. Being involved with school clubs has helped me become more social and develop better leadership school. There are a lot of helpful resources at this school.
I would like to see more community and school pride/spirit. You do receive a good education while here; however there is no sense of belonging. I would also like to see more classes offered. The basic classes are offered, but classes like criminal justice, specialty science classes, and computer classes are not available or extremely limited. I would love to see more diversity in classes and subjects.
College campus is very clean. Santiago offers a lot of opportunities like EOPS. Classrooms are always fresh. Library staff are really helpful when I’m struggling on my studies.
Santiago is an amazing college for it has not only intelligent, dedicated staff but a wide array of unique and connected students. The student body in a whole is generally accepting and willing to help, all you have to do is ask. Same goes for the staff as they are truly one of kind! They must have been built in the back office or something! Such amazing people who are ready to help you succeed and achieve your goals! Highly recommend!
My experience was great at SCC, being a Kinesiology major I was offered so much help with all of my toughest classes both at the star center and at m.a.s.h. They helped on a walk in basis with my homework and many different concepts that were tough to understand.
great school small campus but also small classes with awesome teachers and lots of resources to help you succeed there and after.
A lot of help! The library is a really good place to study and the staff is really friendly. Teachers will make time to help you with any concern you might have.
It's the best community college for the location. SOoooooooooooo o o o o o o o ooo ooooo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o
I love Santiago Canyon College and I enjoyed going to SCC for my first college semester. My professors were really nice and enthusiastic to teach the class. I am usually a motivated student but I believe a good or great instructor can really help students enjoy the class and enjoy learning, and it was my professors' encouragement that motivated me to work even harder and succeed in each of their classes. Thank you guys.
Note: DO NOT procrastinate on registering for classes for each term. It is better to register as soon as classes become available.
Overall, I had a nice experience at SCC and will continue going there for the coming semesters.
Start Your Review of Santiago Canyon College
Santiago Canyon College is a nice looking school and they do have some good professors. They don't have the best math department, but their chemistry department is somewhat promising.
The campus at Santiago Canyon College is so amazing but small. Staff is amazing here. There is not much of a variety of food on campus but there are foods local enough to go to between classes. Great professors!
Biology majors are very cared for at SCC that they have a STEM Program dedicated to Science and Math. This program offers counselors that can help you plan your future in a career familiar to them and help students become successful in future classes