Santa Ana College Reviews

Overall great campus with genuine professors who care about student's education. Would recommend to anyone to attend.
I enrolled for an early college class at SAC, at first I was really nervous because I was the only high school student in the classroom, but my professor made me feel comfortable and eager to learn!
Santa Ana College was such a great experience. I had some of the best professors that really knew their material and had great experiences to share. They were always hands on, very open and willing to meet with students. It was very convenient and close to home, also a great way to get a sense of self and what I wanted to pursue as far a career and further education (bachelor's degree). SAC was affordable for those who are unable to afford a university right after high school, or those who are returning after years of not being in school.
Start Your Review of Santa Ana College
I am a Middle College Student at Santa Ana College. I have been to this school for 4 years and my experience has been safe and great.
I enjoy the community of people of people and the diversity that the college has. All people are very friendly and respectful to each other and the campus. Navigation through the campus is and if finding a building is difficult any of the faculty can help. Changes I would like to see are more shaded areas because it lacks any protection from the sun.
what I think about Santa Ana College is that they have great academics and you are influenced by others to achieve your ambitions especially the professors. They're lectures at times allow you to open your mind and perception to something new, therefore inspiring you along the way.
I really like the opportunities that Santa Ana College offers to their students such as the wide variety in academic courses you can enroll in. As well as the free bus pass that allows you to travel all over Orange Country with your Identification Card and now just with an app on your phone.
Great opportunity MANY resources for students that need help with tuition transfer educational tutoring accessible at all times staff is always great and Friendly. Professors are great mentors
Santa Ana College was an amazing experience for me. There are a variety of different classes that you are able to take. The staff and professors were also very helpful whenever I was lost about a certain topic. Santa Ana College is a good start to plan your future and determine who you are.
They cater to everyone. Especially for those who are going back to school and work full time. It’s nice to see how many classes they offer in the evening for people who are extremely busy.
It is a great school! After 28 years, I am enrolled in classes. SAC has walked me through to the process to succeed. It is amazing to feel confident knowing that SAC has sincere staff to help in any aspect needed, when needed.
I truly love how Santa Ana College is the only college of California that offers guaranteed admission to CSUF & UCI. That is why I enrolled myself there to further my education when I am ready to transfer and this is the school that will forever be grateful for.
Santa Ana College is a great school to explore what you would eventually like to study. The counselors and administration are all excellent and professional who really want to see you succeed.
Sac has helped change my life. I am onto my 3rd year attending. I have a full time job and have managed to earn my a/a by the end of this 3rd year. The classes are flexible and they have many options. Parking is fine if you arrive early, and there is plenty spaces.
I came from a previous college, which was self dependent study and not much focus on the student from the professor. Some courses here are the same, but I was impressed with the quality of education here. Experienced professors and relevant material focus to work situations. Looking forward to future courses here.
Santa Ana College is a really affordable community college. The classes are challenging enough with moderate to strict professors depending on the class you are taking. The classes feel like what you would get if you were taking them at the university or state college level, so you are being well taught despite the prices and the fact that SAC is a community college. There are a variety of clubs and various student activities. The faculty for the most part is really caring and wants to see its students succeed.
During my time at Santa Ana college I became more independent and more involved during school. I wanted to put myself out there and I got involved in extracurricular activities and became student body president. The teachers are super friendly and kind and they care about how you are doing in their class. they are very welcoming during office hours.
Start Your Review of Santa Ana College
I love Santa Ana College. It is very easy to go there and affordable. The only problem i am having is finding my classes available in the afternoon. Most of my classes are only available during the day so it is difficult to take some classes while working full time.
A school that is variable from social major to science major. Highly recommend for student in Orange County for AA degree and transfering program to 4-year university.
Over all my experience at Santa Ana college was wonderful. The staff are helpful and nice. Professors are welcoming
and always looking for the best interest of the student. There are different resources and services available on campus.