Santa Ana College Reviews

I am about to finish my first year of college. So far I got really good professors this year. During fall semester 2017 the campus was under construction so it was kind of difficult to get to class because some walkways were blocked. Once the construction was done it's now a lot easier to get to class and it looks really nice. The securities make sure that the students are safe so pretty the safety in the campus is really secure. The professors care about their students and make sure that they will accomplish their career. The counselors are very helpful as well. There are places in the campus to get tutoring for any kind of class, there are workshops for scholarships, and there is EOPS so one can get their books paid. This college offers a lot of help and I strongly recommend this college.
I love the way there are different departments that can help you with your major. There is so much to explore at Santa Ana College, from the library to the schools sports events. There are also places where you can quietly do work when you don't want to be inside a building. Another cool experience, would be the variety of food we can choose from. There are several food trucks that come to the campus and also the small stores have varieties of snacks and meals.
I'm about to finish my first year at SAC, and it has been an amazing experience. The school has so many opportunities that people don't look for. I've been able to visit 4 UC's up north and am planning on taking a class at UCI this summer. I recommend for people who want to go here to sign up for EOPS and U-Link. The Transfer Center is there to be used, so make to use your resources. FYI I'm a 1st generation undocumented student majoring in Linguistics and Psychology!
Start Your Review of Santa Ana College
Santa Ana College is a good school although the campus and some of the professors need a lot of work. The lack of a cafeteria is inconvenient, luckily there are restaurants nearby. Also, all the construction going on is downright annoying. It's hard to understand how they can afford to have so much construction going on but they can't fix a stall in one of the women's restrooms that instead of a door has a shower curtain.
Diversity and endless opportunities is the best way I can describe the benefits from my experience at Santa Ana College. Throughout my time here, I have established many connections with students and professors. Because of this, I have had many job opportunities within my legal profession and have always had people whom I can discuss certain class topics that assist me in obtaining better grades. The biggest advantage for me is that many night and online classes are offered. This helps me a lot because I am a full time employee and have been able to be a full-time student as well. The flexibility has allowed me to better schedule my study/homework sessions. All the resources made available to students gives me or anyone in attendance no excuse of failing and not transferring. Due to what I mentioned above, I will be obtaining my Associates Degree in Psychology this June and will be transferring to Cal State Fullerton.
Overall this campus and the professors have been extremely in being able to provide for their students. Offering free resources for many subjects as well as having office hours for any help from professors. Students are very friendly and campus has recently been remodeled and will continue to be remodeled for the upcoming years although the food offered on campus is not so good.
I really like the fact thatthe come provides many students centers. The college really does care for its students and their futures. They have programs like financial aid that students can join ( of course, the students must pass the requirements to join).
Most of the time I was there the college was under construction. It started in 2016 and it is still under construction so that stunk. Education was a hit or a miss. Some professors were amazing and other downright were not good. I would recommend the college though. A lot of open classes and overall good people.
I like that Santa Ana College has so much help in plannig our future. Success is one of their number one priority and they try to help in any way they can. Santa Ana is a community college that offers so many educational programs it gives everyone an opportunity in succeeding.
The school provides many resources for the students that are extremely useful. The staff is friendly and are always there to help. There are many places on campus that are useful for the students, in terms of helping them to succeed. They offer many opportunities to aid the students to succeed in their classes. Also, they provide support and assistance when the students are in need of it. The tutoring programs they offer are free which saves the students money and help them improve in their classes.
It's a good community college. Not too expensive and a good education which is why I went. Graduating this semester and I've liked all my professors out of my many classes except for two (art history professors). The campus food isn't that great, but there's a subway, chipotle, starbucks, and in&out pretty close by. Campus was under construction for a long time, but it's shaping up now. In all though it's a good starting point to transfer to a university later on.
Overall this school has great resources, staff, and accessibility for a low cost. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
Here at Santa Ana it feels like a community. It feels like home. The professors , the counselors , the staff in general really care about you. They’re helpful and they provide many resources for us students.
As an international student, becoming a part of Santa Ana College community is one of the unregretful decisions in my life. I have been here for two years now. Even though we do not have posh buildings, we have all of the kinds of program that can help you to be a student that more close to your goal, helpful professors who might be your life guider, supporting friends who always get your back. Santa Ana College does not that much reputation than other colleges, but it is the best college in my view.
I really liked the teachers and the classes that I have had there. There are also a lot of programs that help all kinds of students whether it be academically or financially. Overall it's a good school that really helps their students get to where they want to go.
It's very dirty. There is always trash all over campus and the bathrooms are always filthy and undermaintained. They do have good teachers and a good veterans program though.
I liked that it was not a big campus, so I felt like I was always able to get help with financial aid, or counseling real easily.
Start Your Review of Santa Ana College
At Santa Ana College, Professors are very helpful and want you to be successful. The Professors want you to transfer to a University after you finish at Santa Ana College. The Campus is nice and maintained.
Santa Ana College was a wonderful experience for me, and everyone else I know that has gone here throughout the years. I am so glad that I got to go to such a great college to get my associates degree. What really stands out at SAC are the professors. They are supportive, caring, and want to see their students succeed not just in class, but in life too. The college also offers a lot of different programs to help students succeed, along with easy to access math, language, english, etc tutoring. The biggest complaint I had was the construction, however a lot of it is done now and the campus looks quite nice.
Great Community College! Their nursing program is one of the best programs in Orange County. Its very competitive to get in. Many of their professors really want you to succeed.