Santa Ana College Reviews

Teachers that actually strive to help in your education. Will definetly refer friends. Great programs and flexible class schedule.
I have my friends study in this school. They say it is good school for study because most of techniques are new and they just remodel, so it looks very nice. The professors are nice and friendly, and they will always help you if you have any problems in class.
Is the best college in California that offers degrees about automotive mechanics and the program really opens opportunities for their student so that we can succeed.
Start Your Review of Santa Ana College
I enjoy Santa Ana College. They offer many programs that are resources for financing college expenses, transferring to higher education, and overall well-being of its students. Some of these programs are EOPS, CARE, Transfer Mentor program, and the list goes on. However, something I have not enjoyed about SAC are the unending construction sites, but other than that, everything is good.
I love the school and love the teachers! The counselor's in these schools are fantastic, I have now have planned my whole entire year at college and to the future as well.
It's too crowded, the coffee always burns, and the food hasn't changed. classes are not in the same area you have the campus then you have the Media center looked on Bristol and Edinger, which is rediculous.
Professors are great and willing tk belp their pupils and see them be successful in life and thrive.
I am in the Music Program and there is a lot of support for you to succeed. The same goes with my general education instructors. In each class, the only people who failed were those that made conscious decision to.
overall Santa Ana college was a great community college to attend. the only problem was the major construction that was going on the disrupted the classes and made it really inconvenient to go from one class to the next.
So far my time as a SAC student has been great. SAC has awesome teachers and counselors to help you out. Most teachers make every subject incredibly absorbing and interesting which made me show more interest and pass my classes with good grades.
Santa Ana College is a very good school to get your college career started. There are a lot of programs to help students pay for books as well as the college its self.
Great professors that are willing to actually help reach students goals. Counselors are there to also help a student out with any problem including: scholarships, sports, music, arts, transfers. etc.
Santa Ana is good college to me. It is affordable. I really like to caring and helpfulness of all professors to students. When i don't understand something or having a hard time to resolve a problem, I always get help from them. Professors are available and willing to help without any hesitation. I really appreciate that.
I have the opportunity of being a student at Santa Ana College. What I like the most is the dedicated faculty, staff, and easy access I have to resources such as: financial aid, career advising, and different student organizations. However, Santa Ana College needs improvement in having more night and weekends class schedule. As well as more parking structure, its always a challenge and mission to find a parking spot easily.
I have has a very good experience at this institution. It has recently gone under construction for renovation and new buildings which will only make it better. It also has a very diverse campus.
Santa Ana College is a small and welcoming college. This college has a variety of classes available and the professors are always willing to help. I have met professors at this college who have responded to emails within 12 hours and are more than willing to meet after or before their office hours to answer any questions. The only down fall of this campus is the current construction. They are expanding the campus and because of that there are very minimal walk ways available. It does take longer to get from one end of the campus to the other now, but the education received here makes it worth it.
I LOVE IT!!! So much support and diversity ! The professors I have had so far have been so supportive and charismatic! They have so many clubs and programs; The plans for AA's , Transferring, or Certificates and a pain but are worth it at the end. It's one of the best community Colleges you will ever go to.
Start Your Review of Santa Ana College
It has been a good experience in visiting this college, the campus is getting better. One thing they should changes is to have more security.
Everything was all right other than the fact that the welding instructor would not let me in the welding class. Even though there are eight seats and only six students per class and I was number one on the weight list. I think some teachers tend to get negative and find a reason to pick on me sometimes because I'm tall and strong. Most of the time I find the instructors to be very helpful. I am very grateful for the teachers that have helped me understand how to read to textbook. It is so difficult to understand the text. And I am very thankful for that.
So far my experience at Santa Ana College has been great. If there's anything that stands out here is the profesors. They are truly caring, understanding, very knowledgeable and full of experience. They are there to help you pass their class and essentially succeed. The campus is currently under construction, it doesn't affect my studies so I don't mind. I've met many great people here. The students are diverse and are also willing to help and work with one another. The location is perfect, starbucks, target, cvs, taco bell, carls jr, McDonald's, mexican and Chinese food along with frozen yogurt are all across the street.