Sandhills Community College Reviews

Some professors are easier than others when it comes to tardy or absences
Not really my thing, I passed my online course but only with the teachers help
From what I know its great, my friends have gotten jobs a couple months after their completed degree
  • 7 months ago
Review Your College
I've had mostly good professors, minus one history teacher from Nebraska who is ex army
The school has tons of majors and they all range. The biggest focus is golf course related, Mechanics, and Landscaping
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
Advisers are always willing to help out
The Campus is really nice. Good Landscaping all around. Teachers are very helpful and they even have a Relax room in the Cafe. Students are alright depending on who you hangout with, some are weird. The food is pretty on point
I want to be a doctor. But the classes don't help.
It is a very small school. With lots of students. We are overpopulated. We have to do a Graduation Project. It is a lot of work. I would not do this all over again.
Lots of work since most of my classes where online.
courses are intresting and challenging
Had some trouble getting oppertunities that my teacher wanted us to do with working at the police station
Nice school close to home.
My school experience has had its ups and downs. I'm making it though!
I hate the online classes. They are horrible, no help at all!
My mother just graduated with her bachelors degree, I'm very proud of her.
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
The professors are amazing they help out a lot and work around your schedule.
Review Your College
I'm majoring in business, and it's awesome!
The teachers are very helpful. The school isn't really that big, so it's a small environment.
The amount of help this college gives you bout find a job after graduating is so helpful.There is always someone on campus and in the career center to give you as much help has possible. Employers visit quite often and to make sure you hear about it their always send out a mass email to all students to ensure you attend if need be.
  • 9 months ago