San Juan College Reviews

I love San Juan College. The activities here are awesome and the facilities here (for the most part) are kept spotless. The food in Mary's Kitchen is great. The faculty is extraordinarily helpful. I love my BIO-121 class, it's really simple to understand thanks to Mrs. Vliss from SJCHS (I'm from SJCHS, I had Mrs. Vliss for biology last semester).
I am a distance student, which means ALL of my classes are online. When first enrolling, there are plenty of steps to take, but the advisors, websites, and help take you step by step to understand it all. Coming from someone who hadn't been in school for 20 years this was a big help. The online classes are easy to access and the instructors readily available to me. I might never actually step foot on campus, but I'd recommend the school!
This community college is not only well maintained and beautiful, but it keeps it's tuition rates low in order to benefit EVERYONE who wants an education. From the moment I enrolled, I felt so welcomed and the staff is very helpful and attentive to your questions and needs. I always feel like I'm being set up for success.
Start Your Review of San Juan College
San Juan college is a Big Bang for your buck. It’s inexpensive with a great teaching staff. I have been lucky to become acquainted with the staff and the facilities in this school. It is a great place to get your associates degree.
San Juan College is the only community college in the Farmington area. Although it is the only college they have terrific professors that are extremely helpful not only in class but also in giving advice. They lead you in the right direction to get help on registering for classes or help on deciding what future professors to take.
A small town college with a lot to offer, it has 3 branches but you can take almost everything at the main branch. There is a large trade school, and also many fine Arts classes you can take. So much of the community happens in and around the campus that its almost impossible to not get involved. Some of the best theater in the area.
My experience being a student at San Juan College is very unique, exciting, and I'm so happy being there because right at the moment I'm taking classes online but after high school in 2019 I will be a full-time student at SJC. The things that I love about San Juan is that it's very simple and you can get your job or task done easily which I love doing. All the due dates are due at the end of the week which works with my schedule. There's no need for changed at San Juan because everything that you need is there all you have to do is ask for help and they will help you.
What I like about San Juan College is the teachers that are provided for us in our programs. For me, I'm majoring in Automotive Technology and my teacher, Jim Rooker, is very knowledgeable in this area. He has over 20 years of experience and provides us answers to questions we have. He's also very good as far as hands on learning is concerned. Whenever i have a question, he's able to answer honestly and to the best of his knowledge. Also, I'm comfortable knowing he's my teacher and that I can count on him. I feel like I've learned a lot more from him aside from the other teachers I've had over the years. I'm taking 4 more classes next year and they're all with him. So as far as San Juan College is concerned, you're guaranteed to find a teacher that will help you in finishing your degree.
I like that the campus is small and easy to navigate. Several courses available online. Easy to use website. Affordable.
This school and the staff involved are helpful and have excellent communication skills. I'm so glad I chose this school to further my education, even online courses make me feel like i'm a part of something greater.
It's a great and accessible school. They offer many great programs and have a wonderful, caring and helpful staff. Some teachers are less than desirable but the good teachers make up for the horrible ones.
Staff are friendly and always willing to help students become successful. Tuition is low for local residents which makes it possible to graduate without a mountain of debt.
San Juan college has been a great starting point for me in forwarding my career path. All the staff and instructors are very helpful and don't mind taking extra time to help you move forward. This is a great school to help you find your career path or continue your education.
I'm just getting started with the distance learning veterinary technician program but so far they have been super helpful and great to work with. I start school in the fall
Great online program, helpful instructors, resources are readily available, fairly expensive online program.
I loved going to SJC! It's a small community college in Farmington, NM. Ive met so many people here that have helped me out, especially not knowing much about college.
My experience at SJC is great. Learned new things everyday and met new people. SJC is my new home. I can't wait to get my degree at SJC. The instructors are great.
Start Your Review of San Juan College
My first semester of college was phenomenal. San Juan College has a great support system for their student regarding to tuition, concealing, tutoring, and assistance. The campus has computers available for students to use in every building. You can even rent out hotspots if you don’t have any way to finishing your homework. If you’re taking over four credit hours at the college you get a free membership at the college gym. San Juan College had a classrooms ranging between five and twenty people in each class which gives you one on one action with professors. I believe I have made a great choice to go to school here for my first year in college because I'm not too far from home. Tuition isn't high. There's plenty of help if I need it.
I love san Juan college because of the diversity on campus and how other people can learn different cultures.
So far the application process, talking to financial aid and the director of the veterinary distance education program has been the best I student services I have found. I highly recommend.