San Juan College Reviews

Staff are friendly and always willing to help students become successful. Tuition is low for local residents which makes it possible to graduate without a mountain of debt.
San Juan college has been a great starting point for me in forwarding my career path. All the staff and instructors are very helpful and don't mind taking extra time to help you move forward. This is a great school to help you find your career path or continue your education.
I'm just getting started with the distance learning veterinary technician program but so far they have been super helpful and great to work with. I start school in the fall
Start Your Review of San Juan College
Great online program, helpful instructors, resources are readily available, fairly expensive online program.
I loved going to SJC! It's a small community college in Farmington, NM. Ive met so many people here that have helped me out, especially not knowing much about college.
My experience at SJC is great. Learned new things everyday and met new people. SJC is my new home. I can't wait to get my degree at SJC. The instructors are great.
My first semester of college was phenomenal. San Juan College has a great support system for their student regarding to tuition, concealing, tutoring, and assistance. The campus has computers available for students to use in every building. You can even rent out hotspots if you don’t have any way to finishing your homework. If you’re taking over four credit hours at the college you get a free membership at the college gym. San Juan College had a classrooms ranging between five and twenty people in each class which gives you one on one action with professors. I believe I have made a great choice to go to school here for my first year in college because I'm not too far from home. Tuition isn't high. There's plenty of help if I need it.
I love san Juan college because of the diversity on campus and how other people can learn different cultures.
So far the application process, talking to financial aid and the director of the veterinary distance education program has been the best I student services I have found. I highly recommend.
I have been really impressed with the staff at San Juan College. They are always helpful, and the range of classes in the school and online are wonderful!
San Juan College is a friendly college! A lot of friendly staff members. Also, they are very helpful with your educations. There are a lot of helpful clubs. The campus is beautiful! I like everything about San Juan College. The instructors are also helpful.
San Juan College is a great two year college that offers a wide range of academic studies and student activities. The main campus offers a gym that is free to students taking four credit hours or more, a tutoring center, and a dining area so that you can eat on campus. Overall the staff are friendly and willing to help.
Very easy to apply, very easy school. Advisors are very helpful they help you figure out what you want to do with your schooling. Work around the schedules you are comfortable with, teachers are extremely nice and helpful with anything that you need. Staff and School is extremely good and I had a great experience there and I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking to attend here!
Great college if you want a low cost start. General classes are ok. The more interesting classes are the Trades such as Carpentry, Auto Body, and the Auto Mechanic program. The EMS and Nursing program is one of the best in the state since the students get more hands on then many programs.
I am currently half way through my second semester at this school, and i'm loving it. I'm going through a distance learning program that does work study through Veterinary clinics in my area. This system makes my goals achievable by giving me a flexible way to do my work and get my degree. Although i am still in the beginning of my program, i am confident that when it ends i will be very happy that i went with San Juan College to get my Veterinary Technician License.
What I liked about San Juan is that there are a lot of Native Americans trying to earn a degree. What I would like to see is more Native American tribes coming together for greater education. San Juan is a good place the campus is kept clean and presentable. Their directions are clear and understandable as well as the staff.
Excellent customer service. The most reasonable tuition for the community. The academics has a long list to chose from. This makes for many career choices. The instructors are very informative and passionate. The hours for classes and gym use are very acceptable. The library is amazing as well. Classrooms are very easy to find. Friendly and helpful staff. Tutors are always available. Excellent facility. Overall San Juan college is a superb community college.
Start Your Review of San Juan College
San Juan College has an excellent educational system. The teachers and students are friendly. The classes are very educational and lectures are informative.
I very much enjoyed the two Summers that I participated in classes at San Juan. I took classes in their Experiential Education program and my teachers were well trained and very friendly. They were reasonable with their work and their expectations of you. I recommend this school to anyone looking for some fun Summer classes to take or just an associates degree to earn.
I'm currently in my second semester at San Juan College. Is a good college to help in getting your prerequisites done early. Only thing I would change is a bigger exercising area.