San Juan College Reviews

I love san Juan college because of the diversity on campus and how other people can learn different cultures.
So far the application process, talking to financial aid and the director of the veterinary distance education program has been the best I student services I have found. I highly recommend.
I have been really impressed with the staff at San Juan College. They are always helpful, and the range of classes in the school and online are wonderful!
Start Your Review of San Juan College
San Juan College is a friendly college! A lot of friendly staff members. Also, they are very helpful with your educations. There are a lot of helpful clubs. The campus is beautiful! I like everything about San Juan College. The instructors are also helpful.
San Juan College is a great two year college that offers a wide range of academic studies and student activities. The main campus offers a gym that is free to students taking four credit hours or more, a tutoring center, and a dining area so that you can eat on campus. Overall the staff are friendly and willing to help.
Very easy to apply, very easy school. Advisors are very helpful they help you figure out what you want to do with your schooling. Work around the schedules you are comfortable with, teachers are extremely nice and helpful with anything that you need. Staff and School is extremely good and I had a great experience there and I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking to attend here!
Great college if you want a low cost start. General classes are ok. The more interesting classes are the Trades such as Carpentry, Auto Body, and the Auto Mechanic program. The EMS and Nursing program is one of the best in the state since the students get more hands on then many programs.
I am currently half way through my second semester at this school, and i'm loving it. I'm going through a distance learning program that does work study through Veterinary clinics in my area. This system makes my goals achievable by giving me a flexible way to do my work and get my degree. Although i am still in the beginning of my program, i am confident that when it ends i will be very happy that i went with San Juan College to get my Veterinary Technician License.
What I liked about San Juan is that there are a lot of Native Americans trying to earn a degree. What I would like to see is more Native American tribes coming together for greater education. San Juan is a good place the campus is kept clean and presentable. Their directions are clear and understandable as well as the staff.
Excellent customer service. The most reasonable tuition for the community. The academics has a long list to chose from. This makes for many career choices. The instructors are very informative and passionate. The hours for classes and gym use are very acceptable. The library is amazing as well. Classrooms are very easy to find. Friendly and helpful staff. Tutors are always available. Excellent facility. Overall San Juan college is a superb community college.
San Juan College has an excellent educational system. The teachers and students are friendly. The classes are very educational and lectures are informative.
I very much enjoyed the two Summers that I participated in classes at San Juan. I took classes in their Experiential Education program and my teachers were well trained and very friendly. They were reasonable with their work and their expectations of you. I recommend this school to anyone looking for some fun Summer classes to take or just an associates degree to earn.
I'm currently in my second semester at San Juan College. Is a good college to help in getting your prerequisites done early. Only thing I would change is a bigger exercising area.
As I have gone to San Juan College my experience has been very positive. I am currently enrolled full time in the Diesel Technology program and would fully recommend it to anyone looking for a trade/ career. My instructors in the program have been amazing on hands on learning and discussion on current industry.
After graduation in May 2017, I’ll be in-rolling as full time Welding program. After words San Juan College also offers classes for CDL. I feel this college has much to offer to any age.
San Juan College is conveniently located in central Farmington with breath-taking views of the surrounding bluffs. The classes are affordable and the instructors are very knowledgeable. San Juan College is a short walk away from some major shopping centers and restaurants. However, you'll never have to leave campus if you don't want to because the college has a full cafeteria, bookstore, Starbuck's Coffee café, library, and gym. By the way, the gym, located in the Health and Human Performance Center is free to students. My experience with San Juan College has been more than satisfactory. The only thing that I would change is that I wish it were a four year university rather than a two year community college. With that being said, Fort Lewis in Durango, Colorado is just a short 45 minute drive from the San Juan campus if you need to take higher level classes or transfer to a major university.
Quality Educational experience, a variety of courses offered, location of school is great for small town individuals
Stasting the last semester of the nursing program. It will be the beginning of my career. The first degree towards my dream of becoming a nurse practitioner. Thanks to the college and staff for helping to make it a reality.
Start Your Review of San Juan College
Although San Juan College is only a community college, I highly recommend it. SJC has wonderful professors, all who were willing to help their students succeed as best as possible. I graduated from the nursing program and we graduated with a class of 40!! The highest thus far. And lastly, the school café makes an excellent green chili grilled cheese!
Over all San Juan college is a good affordable school to get your start in higher education. The instructors are really friendly and the course list has just about anything you can think of.
My experience about San Juan College was a great opportunity to choose because when I was done with high school it was hard for me to choose with colleges. So when my advisor advise me to go to San Juan I think I made a right option to choose because going through it my first semester I thought it would be hard at first, but I kept my mind strong and strived for greatness to succeed in my classes. I like San Juan College because the instructors and other peers in class they inner act with one another, not also that but give you more advise to keep moving forward in college and to go beyond your majors. I think they don't need any to change in this area because what there doing is perfect to be honest. The reason why is because their putting students to a successful matter to commit to their majors on what they want in themselves.