San Juan Bautista Medicine is a private college located in Caguas, Puerto Rico in the San Juan Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 36 undergraduate students. The San Juan Bautista Medicine acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Nursing Science, Education, and Practice. San Juan Bautista Medicine graduates 100% of its students.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review San Juan Bautista School of Medicine
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like San Juan Bautista School of Medicine
- NGUniversidad Central Del Caribe
- 4 Year
- Bayamon, PR
- 6 reviews
- NGPonce School of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Ponce, PR
- 2 reviews
- NGUniversity of Puerto Rico - Medical Sciences
- 4 Year
- San Juan, PR
- 23 reviews
- NGBayamon Central University
- 4 Year
- Bayamón, PR
- 1 review
San Juan Bautista School of Medicine Reviews