San Joaquin Valley College - Rancho Cucamonga Reviews

I’m currently enrolled in the MA program. Things have gone smoothly so far. Both of the teachers I’ve had so far (Mrs.Cobb and Mr.Diaz) have been both helpful and knowledgeable. Interested to see what extern sites are available but so far that’s been my only concern. The fact the schedule is Monday-Thursday is nice as well.
San Joaquin Valley college, is a professional and clean campus. the teachers are very polite and help you one on one, even if you don't get something they go out of there way to make you understand. they also help you look for jobs or careers you are interested in, they also help you make a resume and just give you the experience you need. overall experience was great.
I like how professional and friendly the teachers are. There is nothing i would change about SJVC it is a great college.
Start Your Review of San Joaquin Valley College - Rancho Cucamonga
Classes are flexible and teachers understanding
You do get a lot of homework but its a fast pace program so you expect the work load.
Many of my friends have finished and have been placed in great positions and are happy with the out comes.
I heard great things about career services and I see how hard they work to get you placed at the right company.
Lots of projects related to what you have learned and what to expect in the field like a Policy and Procedure manual.
You go on field trips to actually show you what your field is like. like health fair which you actually help in.
SJVC makes you feel like you belong and they won't let you fail.
Everything was great it was all a great experience, it was the best choice I ever made for picking a school.
The online courses were okay i don't like to work on the computer much, everyone worked together great, everything worked out perfectly with the class, the instructors, the peers, also the workload.
It was great service they were all great help on what I needed help in.
I loved the instructors they were all great help and I learned lots of things with their help, they took their time to help you no matter how long it would take you.
Everyone gets their needs from this school we all got types of experience, all types of agencies would come to campus to look for cadets that were interested working with them.
It was great everyone was really friendly everyone worked together in and outside of school. There was a lot of teamwork.
My experience in the school is great got to learn new things by the best instructors, got to meet new people, got to experience the hands on.
Start Your Review of San Joaquin Valley College - Rancho Cucamonga
They work to help make school a priority
Haven't taken any online classes
They are very helpful. They even provide you with a list for jobs you can apply.