San Francisco Institute of Esthetics & Cosmetology Reviews

This is a real dump. The students here are Ghetto, all the way.
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone who takes their vocation seriously!
Online courses are webinars that include very helpful education on the skin care industry.
Day and evening classes are available as well as weekends if needed. Very flexible.
Start Your Review of San Francisco Institute of Esthetics & Cosmetology
With lecture, guest speakers, field trips, hands on experience. I can truly say this one of the best academic experiences. I always feel like the learning leaders are thriving to deliver the best information. There's a lot to study and gain from the program. I believe to be an expert in anything you must put in blood, sweat and tears. You will stand out and opportunity will follow.
The class registration process was smooth. I received help from Yuto, our Financial Aid Leader.
The campus activities are engaging and touching. One of the best.
We had National Hug Day at our school and the experience was so touching. We marched through town and gave hugs to strangers and they smiled which made me smile and happiness was blooming all around. Those kinds of gestures are truly life changing.
I believe you get out of your education what you put in. I've noticed the more aggressive I've been at possible scholarships and grants, the more assistance I've received from the financial aid office. One of the best has been Yuto, in our financial aid office. Whenever I've asked for assistance, had questions or concerns; he's been so patient and understanding and he takes the time to make sure he has been able to assist in whatever way possible.
The Student Body is very diverse as far as ethnic and sexual. This plays into great creativity and unique friendships.
From the Dean of the school to the Learning Leaders, I can't say enough about the amazing team and what they do for an individual's success. The school has a great presentation, the education offered is well worth the tuition and the people you meet are truly rewarding. I would highly recommend the Institute and it's incomparable education.