By inspiring your imagination, cultivating the artist within, honing your intellect, and developing your professionalism, the San Francisco Conservatory of Music (SFCM) prepares you for success in any career path you choose. Learn from the 30 members of the San Francisco Symphony on faculty, as well as Metropolitan Opera stars and Grammy-winning jazz artists, all while taking advantage of collaborations between departments and with your teachers. As a proving ground for experimentation and an incubator for ideas, SFCM's approach to music education aligns with San Francisco's identity of embracing history and advancing California and the world. SFCM's recent alumni perform in some of the most renowned orchestras in North America and work at highly visible companies and organizations in Silicon Valley and beyond.
San Francisco Conservatory of Music Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- of students say they don't have Greek life.6 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.7 responses
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey